• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Edge sig (first on cs2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
edgesigcopyln5.jpg

not sure if I need the spear pic in the background, it perhaps looks too messy.

What do you think?

ehh its alright.. you def need a diferent background. psd's are nice, i dont really like the right one though. besides that its pretty good., 7.5/10

Yeah that looks better. But move the Main picture of edge over so the thumb is over Ric Flairs knee and it would be perfect, IMO.

1. take the flair pic out
2. move edge over to the left
3. move the "rated r" symbol over to the right

A pretty clean sig though overall. 7/10

This definatly isn't a 7.. I really think people here rate sigs to kindly.. I mean, this piece is ok, but it aint a 7.. How's the Lutherman supposed to get any better if he gets high ratings for sigs like these?

Now, the bg is a little plain, but it fits the banner, try using a grunge brush.. If you wan't, I'll send you some on msn.. The text on the first one is just terrible man.. Don't use a inner shadow like that, add a 1pix stroke and set the AA to smooth.. Main Cut looks nice, not sure if you used an effect, but its still ok.. Spear cut is mediocore, but could be blended in better..

Overall - You have potentiol to become a great sig maker, but you need to try harder.. 5.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back