• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New DDP Interview

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
I totally digged this interview this macho man story was awesome.. he's never shared most of this before.

[youtube]LgOVgquCHSU[/youtube]

Ouch.. I am not sure I would like pissing blood for weeks.. I remember seeing DDPs with bandages around his ribs for the longest time back in WCW I didn't know that was a shoot, that he was legit pissing blood due to Randy Savage LOL damn. This was a good interview I wish I could find the whole thing online.

Just for shits and giggles here is a new one from Kevin Nash too..this interviewer is real good at getting these wrestlers to talk about stuff they haven't said before.. and if they have said before get into more detail.

[youtube]fR8lcHWI2VI[/youtube]

lol Kevin Nash is drunk as shit going ghetto in this interview lol

[youtube]YAr2YF5AauE[/youtube]

Same folks with a new interview with Roddy Piper.. I lol how Pipers eye's lights up when someone mentions Hogan LOL This was a real informative interview.

[youtube]CgKxVez_tok[/youtube]

I love these stories.. I think I should change the title of this thread to Wrestling shoot interviews or something.. ..

During that Piper interview, dya reckon he could have gone into the room next door and told everybody to SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR A FEW MINUTES. Seriously can't concentrate on what he's saying really fucking annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back