• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NCAA 2011 Football Recruiting game; Like Women?

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
I've come to the conclusion that Women are like the Prospects in the 2011 NCAA Football game.

Hear me out..

1. You get a group of prospects (women) that you're highly interested in, and fill up your recruiting board. (phone book)

2. Just like in real life, you won't be the only individual interested in any one person. You'll have ...competition; so you have to fight to win them.

3. You make several phone calls to them, spending countless minutes of time every day. You discover their interests; what they like and dislike, so you know what to try harder at, and what to give up on.

4. You make promises, some of which you unfortunately won’t be able to keep. But you do so, because it earns you extra points and at the time you’re fighting to win them (their heart) the only thing you can do is shoot for the best. So you sometimes promise things you intend to do, yet sometimes can’t.

5. You plan visits with them, so you can have interaction other than over a phone. You go out and do things that they are most interested in. (dating)

6. Once you get to a certain level in the relationship (recruiting), you offer them a ring (scholarship). Sometimes you get a commitment, and sometimes you get the ever dreadful “give me some time to think about my opinions” reply; which means you have to continue with the phone calls, and the positive interests & promises.

7. Finally, just like in real life - in NCAA, other schools will bad mouth you. They’ll talk down about you, to sway the prospects (woman’s) interest from you to them. Sometimes you can even have a soft commitment (engagement) from the prospect (woman), only to have some other dick school come in and break that commitment up, only to get their own. BULLSHIT!

8. In the end, you either end up with the 5-star prospect you were hoping for, or a rival school (someone else) does. Perhaps you even end up with a 5-star athlete (super hot woman) who ends up being a real dud (no brains) and you just can’t help but cut her and start fresh again.

And.. There you have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back