• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NBA Finals Game 7 LD: Kobe Bryant/The Big 3's Legacy.....

Mitch Henessey

Deploy the cow-catcher......
Staff member
2010_NBA_Finals.gif

Series Tied 3-3

250px-Boston_Celtics.svg.png

VS

300px-LA_Lakers_logo.svg.png

nba_g_kobe_finals_576.jpg

It all comes down to this. Two of the NBA's most legendary franchises will battle it out for the championship tonight in Los Angles. The Celtics will be without Kendrick Perkins. He's out of action due to torn knee ligaments. Andrew Bynum might not be 100%, but he can still make an impact in the paint.

If Kobe can win his 5th NBA title, then his legacy will continue to grow, and whispers of Jordan comparisons will most likely start again. But if Kobe loses to the Celtics again, then all of the doubters and Kobe haters will voice their opinions once again. " He can't beat the Celtics" or " He owes a lot of his success to Shaq". These are some statements you will most likely hear all summer long if Kobe doesn't pull this one off. Kobe Bryant is a future hall of famer, and I don't think anyone can deny that, but if he loses to the Celtics again, then his ranking amongest the NBA legends will be sure to take a hit.

Now on to the Boston Celtics. Everyone thought this was LeBron's year, but the Celtics were able to take everyone by surprise, and make it to the Finals again. This would be a great opportunity for the Celtics to win another title, because their window of opportunity might be closing soon. Kevin Garnett is getting older, and the East is sure to get stronger this year. We might not know where Wade and LeBron will end up this off season, but which ever team they land on is sure to be a contender. Wade and LeBron want to win championships, so they're not going to go to a shitty team.

Who's going to win the championship? Lakers or Celtics?

I'm not a fan of either team, but I'm picking the Celtics to win this one.

Reactions: X
FUCK Kobe Bryant's legacy motherfucker.

Let's go C's. We've beaten this team before and we can do it again.

Good first quarter for Boston. Big Baby is playing very well and we're staying right on them on defense.

Celtics are looking real good so far.

By the way, I didn't mean to down play the Celtics in the op, and the title, X. My favorite player is D. Wade, but what ever happens after this game, you just know all the focus is going to be on Kobe no matter what.

Great game so far. Also, I'm surprised it took this long for Pierce and Artest to go at it again.

Meh, nothing major happened. The altercation was more verbal than physical.

Wow Kobe only has 8 points....just wow.

I don't know about that BC. Celtics are looking pretty sharp right now, but there's plenty of time left.

Yeah, they sure are shutting him down as of now. So much for the "let Kobe go off, and we'll worry about everyone else" theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back