• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NBA Finals Game 6 LD:

Mitch Henessey

Deploy the cow-catcher......
Staff member
2010_NBA_Finals.gif

Celtics Lead Series 3-2

250px-Boston_Celtics.svg.png

VS

300px-LA_Lakers_logo.svg.png

nba_g_kobeallen_576.jpg

It's do or die for Kobe and the Lakers tonight. They must win to force a game 7, so they can have another shot at winning the title. Boston is just one win away from adding an 18th championship to their franchise history, but LA is thinking survival tonight. We're probably going to see Kobe put on hell of a show tonight, because you just know he won't go down with out a fight. That's why Boston needs to end this series tonight. If this series goes to a game 7, then I have to believe the Lakers are going to win this series. They'll be at home, they'll have an insane crowd behind them, and again, there's also the Kobe factor.

The C's aren't winning in LA again. Lakers in 7.

Yes, as evidenced by how they weren't successful at all in Cleveland, not winning two games where for the season, they were 35-6.

Being home or away means nothing to the Celtics. Home-court can be so overrated.

The C's aren't winning in LA again. Lakers in 7.

They arn't?

If Kobe continues to hog the ball, and the Lakers offense doesn't get in sinc, then yeah.. they are.

Celtics have a better overall team, they play better defense, and they are unselfish.. evident by each of the big 4 stepping up in different games. This is do or die for LA though, so it'll be tough to win tonight. If the C's can't pull it off tonight, they will win game 7.

Yes, as evidenced by how they weren't successful at all in Cleveland, not winning two games where for the season, they were 35-6.

Being home or away means nothing to the Celtics. Home-court can be so overrated.

Cleveland and LA are two completely different teams. Home court in the NBA is more important then any other sport. Besides I despise the Celtics more then any other team in basketball and I hope they lose every game.

Ya, home court doesn't seem to mean much at all this series and Boston has proven they can win on the road in the playoffs. Someone needs to step up to help Kobe and Pau, likely Fisher since Artest is terrible offensively, Bynum is hurting, and Odom is "sick."

Rooting for the Celts for sure though. This'd be one of the most incredible title runs ever given how they ended the season.

Cleveland and LA are two completely different teams. Home court in the NBA is more important then any other sport. Besides I despise the Celtics more then any other team in basketball and I hope they lose every game.

I'd put the NFL and MLB's home field advantage higher then the NBA's, tbh. NHL possibly as well. In the NFL and MLB in the Playoffs you have to deal with the elements, which could affect a team if they were from Florida and were playing in Chicago. NHL and NBA are a toss up, although the NHL fans always seem into it, while NBA fans seem tired for the middle quarters some of the time.

Anyways, go Celtics.

I'd put the NFL and MLB's home field advantage higher then the NBA's, tbh. NHL possibly as well. In the NFL and MLB in the Playoffs you have to deal with the elements, which could affect a team if they were from Florida and were playing in Chicago. NHL and NBA are a toss up, although the NHL fans always seem into it, while NBA fans seem tired for the middle quarters some of the time.

Studies have shown that home court advantage is more prevalent in the NBA then any other sports.

Anyways, go Celtics.

The amount of Celtics fans are making my head hurt. I despise the Celtics franchise probably more then any other franchise in sports.

The amount of Celtics fans is due to the fact that the Lakers are perhaps the most hateable team ever.

Boston looks like utter shit here tonight. Someone's gotta step it up and make a shot, and play defense as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back