NBA 2009 draft

Khalifa

Where it at doe?
So the NBA season is nearly over and he are about to go into the playoffs which will be exciting, but what everyone looks forward to after the playoffs is the NBA draft. They will see who could be the next face of the NBA and they can see who will turn the team around. I have been looking forward for the draft since Lebron/Wade/Anthony came in back in 2003 and most of teh years hasn't disappointed. Last year we witnessed a awesome draft that had the likes of Rose, Beasly and Mayo, and we also had a few surprise players who showed why they should of been picked earlier ( Westbrooks, Lopez). We also witnessed some bizarre things that happened. The number 2 draft pick Michael Beasly for Miami Heat has been coming of the bench for most of the season, just goes to show how good this Heat team is. Also Memphis who had the number 5 draft pick traded Kevin Love to the Timberwolves for OJ Mayo who was the number 5 draft pick. Now why would the Wolves do this? There best player plays the same position as Love and they don't have a true shooting guard yet they trade Mayo to Memphis. Memphis did a great trade here picking up Mayo and also letting Warrick and Gay to not get effected like they would of if Love stayed with them. Also Jerrad Bayless who I thought had great talent didn't get used at all this season and Brandon Rush has done nothing.

Anyways I am really looking forward to this draft. I really hope Stephen Curry gets the number 1 pick as of he has the most potential in my eyes.

What do you guys think anyways? Will it be a good draft? Who will get the number one draft pick? Who will be the number one draft pick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back