Nash going back to the WWE?

P

PauLwaLL

Nash’s current contract with TNA expires next month, and they are currently undergoing negotiations to extend his time there. Nash is said to be a big fan of the X Division and wants to help elevate it and the wrestlers in it, mainly guys like Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin and Sonjay Dutt. However, some within TNA are skeptical of his motivations due to his past. This could cause TNA to hesitate re-signing him.

Nash also appears to be interested in doing some work with WWE at some point in time to get his name out there again to help with his acting career. Nash is said to be taking his acting career very seriously as well right now.

Nash made a lot of money during his run in WCW, and will likely never absolutely have to work again unless it‘s something he really wants to do.

Credit - wrestlingheadlines.com

why does wwe want this guy... he used to be good but he's washed up.... where do you think Nash will end up

well if there gonna do dx vs nwo where would x-pac/syxx go? he was in both groups... i mean what are they gonna do hhh and hbk vs nash hogan.... wouldnt wanna see that... they need to drop the dx vs nwo thing, but they wont b/c that'll bring ratings and thats all that they care about

an nwo vs dx storyline with hbk and hhh vs hall and nash would be cool then at the end of it they all turn on vince and reform the kliq

i dont give a shit what anyone says you know you wanna see that happen

I dont think Nash will be in WWE again, he was given a main event program with Triple H three years ago and nobody really seemed to care about him. Everyone involved in a N.W.O. vs. D-X feud would be past there prime the only one who can still carry a match is H.B.K and on the odd occasion Triple H.

Throwing him in with "DX", even in a non wrestling capacity might be interesting. It could also allow for DX to continue with HBK taking the time off that has been rumored for months.

Im a Nash fan but he is very injury prone. He was barely active in his last runs in WWE and TNA and still manages to get injured. He was unable to fight Chris Sabin at the last TNA PPV. However they might be able to utilize him in a limited capacity if he did resign.

Nash, Even though he may be getting older is still a well known name in wrestling and alot of casual watchers who know of him will turn into see him, He has been involved in the most watched storylines in Wcw history (nwo) and people still would mark out hard for it, Imagine tuning into raw and hearing NWO and them walking out you know u would love to see that, I agree that the Nwo Vs DX thing would be old and predictable (DX would win in the end cause wwe made it) But it would still be a nice thing to see, And would maybe close the book on the Careers of Hulk, Hall, Nash Nicely go out with what made them Cool.

grungy72 said:
Nash, Even though he may be getting older is still a well known name in wrestling and alot of casual watchers who know of him will turn into see him, He has been involved in the most watched storylines in Wcw history (nwo) and people still would mark out hard for it, Imagine tuning into raw and hearing NWO and them walking out you know u would love to see that, I agree that the Nwo Vs DX thing would be old and predictable (DX would win in the end cause wwe made it) But it would still be a nice thing to see, And would maybe close the book on the Careers of Hulk, Hall, Nash Nicely go out with what made them Cool.
nicely said

Nash aint coming back.

The Pro Wrestling Torch reports that Kevin Nash is continuing to negotiate with TNA for a contract extension as his contract with the company will expire next month. Some have labeled Nash not competing against Chris Sabin at the Hard Justice PPV last Sunday, a match he was scheduled to lose, was a way for Nash to gain extra leverage in the negotiation process. Although some may feel that is the case, Nash did make it known to many people backstage at the PPV last Sunday in Orlando that his neck was legitimately bothering him and was also said to have been displeased with the proposed booking of the match. According to reports, the match was booked to have Nash dominate Chris Sabin for eight minutes and then suddenly lose to Sabin via a quick pinfall. Nash made it clear to many within TNA that he wants to wrestle Sabin in a cage match next month and lose in a way that will help elevate Sabin. He has been described as a huge advocate for Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Sonjay Dutt and the entire X Division as a whole right now. However, there are said to be a number of people within TNA very skeptical of Nash's current motivations considering his past.

The Rebel Bad Ass

I do not know man, Nash has always been known to say one thing and then do the other, I would on a business level never trust the guy. I think its still a definate possibility despite what has just been written that we will see him back in wwe one day soon

Yeah and maybe he does hate mcmahon and what not, But remember Money and fame change people, He may not need money but if he wants to be remembered or re establish himself he will end up in the wwe again, Tna at this point in time isnt as well known and as big MEADIA wise as wwe

I think, as some people have also said, that DX vs NWO would be old and predictable but it would also be great ratings. Everybody would tune in to watch it. I think it should happen like this. Mcmahon brings in the NWO to destroy DX cuz hes fed up with DX's antics then build that up and then have a match between them. Them being in DX: HHH, HBK, and X-pac and in NWO: Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, and Hogan. Then have the match and Mcmahon at ringside and have NWO winning and Mcmahon come in the ring to have everyone turn on him and reform the Kliq. Now not to sure what to do with Hogan whether it be they turn on him to and send him into retirement or whatever but just get Hogan out of the picture. I would love to see that happen but prolly never will.

Smokeydogg said:
an nwo vs dx storyline with hbk and hhh vs hall and nash would be cool then at the end of it they all turn on vince and reform the kliq

i dont give a shit what anyone says you know you wanna see that happen
It'd be interesting to see just for the nostalgia....but I think the match would be almost as painful to watch as Hogan vs. Warrior at Halloween Havoc.

ergh Nash vs HHH was awful in 2003!!! Never again!!!

that was definatly one of the worste maches i ever saw... and it was a hell in a cell.. i didnt think them matches could be boring... nevermind just remember bossman and taker... but i still dont see nash wrestling in wwe... maybe behind the scenes role or something

Nash could be interesting if used right in the WWE. I actually enjoyed the Chris Jericho feud right before he left and would have loved to see it go on.

Nash joining DX makes since. Triple H and HBK have said they want to see the klique back together for a while. Maybe we'll see them for WM23 in a tag team match.

But Nash is commited to TNA right now. He wants to push Sabin and Shelly.

Nash will lose cleanly to Sabin then either A. Continue in some capacity for TNA...maybe backstage...B. Retire forever or C. Get a favor from WWE.

Either Way I think he's cool. He also has a decent shot at film. He has been great in a couple of comedies and is said to be on Adam Sandlers call list for films if he needs a big guy.

I agree. why would any one want to see Kevin Nash, Hulk Hogan and Scot Hall. Scot Hall has been fired so many times, who wants to baby sit him. You saw what Hogan was like on Raw last week. Painful to watch. And Kevin Nash is just as bad. But Vince Macmahon is an ass. So it'll probably happen.

hogan only messed up b/c of that dud who doesnt even know how to bounce of the ropes... it wasnt hogans fault... but like everybody said vince is a jackass who'll end up bringin them back... he tends to like bringin washed up people back i.e. tatanka, hogan, flair list could keep goin....

Honestly its too hard not to tie this with the NWO rumour with poster/WWEsite pic NWO vs DX at survivor series, especially with Hogan currently doing a current WWE program.

it could be as simple as NWO(Hogan+nash) vs DX(HHH+HBK)

though knowing the WWE Hogan will beat Ortan tonight Ortan will be part of this new NWO until they break up after losing at SS to DX and Ortan and Hogan have a rematch at WM where ortan kills the biggest legend of them all. in that scenario however DX would need a 3rd member ideally X-Pac but the WWEmight pick an Ortan equivalent to get over and go with Cena. Ortan and Cena the two WWE picks to lead the future of the company

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back