Name really old cartoons!

Crush1

Getting Noticed By Management
Just to freshen up your memory. And please do post if you know some old cartoons as well.

Do you guys remember the Eek the cat and the Terrible Thunder Lizards?

Or the Masked Rider?

Or the Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad

and what about the Samurai Pizza Cats?

VR Troopers anyone?

Felix the cat, you actually can't get older than Felix the cat.

They're Communists.

Think about it: they all have names that are just emotions or traits, meant to surpress individuatlity. They're told to stay away from magic, something that makes things easier, which could be similar to, I don't know, technology? There's an elite class in Papa Smurf, and what color does he wear? RED.

What's he going to bring them for Christmas then? Customized hammers and sickles? The Essential Vladamir Kozlov? Or maybe This is Your Life Nikolai Volkoff?

See? Just by watching the Smurfs they're already turning you. They make you think they're for all that's good and American by throwing out a combination of our esteemed colors of the red, white and blue, but tell me why don't they put them all together at once?

It's because it would melt their evil Communist bodies. The Smurfs are the lowest form of demons known to man and they must be perged from the Earth once and for all.

Shame on your Smurf hating, KB.

Secret Titan picked a good one...He-Man. Oh yes! I loved that show. I never had a Barbie doll, but I did have every He-Man figure ever made. Great cartoon.

Captain Planet?
Memba Alf?
God I remember watching Alf and Got scared everytime he appear on tv.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back