• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My WWE vision

Heartbreak_Kid_707

Championship Contender
I was just signed as head writer and given 12 months to plan TV and ppl stories and matches. I was asked keep all, or change what with characters..GO!!!
This is just where I'd stick people (not on down the line, that'd take too long) here we go..4 hour Raws and 4 hour PPV

*World Title - Seth Rollins vs. cena..cena win the title..he's earned it..
*Brock Lesnar vs. Kevin Owens (SS Headliner) Lesnar over in a great match
*U.S. Title (after taking it from Cena in challenge) Cesaro vs. Ryback...Cesaro retains in a brute match
* Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev...Lana turns on Ziggler to help Rusev, it was all a work
*Undertaker vs. Demon Kane (SS Retirment match) before the match starts Kane posses Taker and they become the Authority Demons. Tag and rule the tag division until it leads to a Wrestlemania Retirement match between Kane and Taker. Ends in double count out and both forced retirement..
*IC title (after Ryback drops it to the Miz) The Miz vs. Chris Jericho (in his retirement run. Jericho grabs the IC title
*Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt..Wyatt gets a signature clean win over Reigns
* Randy Orton (face) vs. Ambrose (heel) Ambrose goes rouge after his hero Piper passes away..
*Mr. MITB Shaemus vs. King Barrett

Mid to low card
Nobody would wanna see it but Big Show vs. Mark Henry
*Stardust vs. R-Truth
*Curtis Axel vs. Big Cass (NXT call up)
*Christian vs. Zach Ryder
*Jack Swagger vs. Fandango
*Heath Slater vs. David Otunga

Lightweight roster title-- brought back
Neville (champion)
Bo Dallas
Kofi Kingston
Sami Zayne
Finn Balor (NXT call up)
Hideo Itami (NXT call up)
Kalisto
Sin Cara
Tyson Kidd (#1 contender)

Tag Division includes
Authority Demons (Undertaker & Demon Kane) (champions)
The Reapers..Luke Harper & Erick Rowan (#1 contenders)
Prime Time Players...O Neal & Young
Los Matradores..Fernando & Diego
The Ascension..Konnor & Viktor
Big E and Xavier Woods (The New Day)
The Usos...Jimmy & Jey
Adam Rose & Maddox (The Bod Squad)

Divas Division, diva champion and diva tag champions
Paige (champion)
Charlotte
Sasha Banks (#1 contender)
Becky Lynch
Naomi
Natalya
Emma
Bayley
Nikki & Brie Bella..diva tag team division (tag champions)
Alicia Fox vs. Tamina..diva tag team division
Summer Rae & Emma...diva tag division
Eva Marie & Rosa Mendes....diva tag division

***ADDITIONAL***
No more need for any sting match
Sign Austin Aries, Aries vs. Joe for NXT title
Sign James Storm and Bully Ray, have Storm and Ray go for #1 NXT contender

I'm trying to think, am I forgetting anything?

Well that was the only way in my scenario for it to work..I think takers last match will be Wrestlemania, and love to see it be against his demon brother after 2 decades, then get a final tag titles run to gather. It'd surprise people. I think he can't get pinned in his last mania match , but will still need to retire for it to be his final one..so for him to not get beat (either win or draw) but not loose his last mania match but still have to retire, how else could I do it?

Assuming this is for him to retire at next WM.

Have Lesnar beat him, next Raw have Heyman come out telling him he's washed up and he can't go anymore. The authority also question him and talk about all the younger stars being better in todays WWE.

One by One Taker appears on Raws/Smackdowns and takes out almost the entire roste, both Heels and Faces, and disappears again.

Authority stands up to him that he can't do this and surround the ring with other heels and a few faces to take him down. Lights out and Kane appears with Taker and they destroy everyone. They go on a run together destroying everyone when HHH tried to control them and gives them a tag title shot so they must stay controlled if under contract. They win the titles.

Royal Rumble - Defending the titles Kane turns on Taker and says he has changed and realises it's time to end it all. Leading to WM Kane vs Taker in a 'Loser Retires' Casket match. Taker does everything to stay in it and eventually wins. Authority appears and they start taking out Taker who keeps fighting them off (As per his Casket Match with Yokozuna I think) but eventually more heels come out and finally he is put down in a second casket.

Wheeled away only for a video message to come on again with Taker saying the legacy will never die.....fading out to leave it open for a random return down the road. Not necessarily to wrestle but could put someone over.

Undertaker has to lose by PUTTING SOMEONE OVER in his retirement. If he is truly this professional and beloved guy backstage that everybody admires and respects, then he has to put someone over on his way out the door, because that's what people do for the business. The guy has had more than his share of wins and moments.

If Undertaker doesn't lay down, then it begs the question -- why did HBK or Flair or anyone else have to do it? "Coz he's the Undertaker" is not a legit answer to that question, by the way.

Undertaker has to lose by PUTTING SOMEONE OVER in his retirement. If he is truly this professional and beloved guy backstage that everybody admires and respects, then he has to put someone over on his way out the door, because that's what people do for the business. The guy has had more than his share of wins and moments.

If Undertaker doesn't lay down, then it begs the question -- why did HBK or Flair or anyone else have to do it? "Coz he's the Undertaker" is not a legit answer to that question, by the way.

Exactly mark has to lose to Brock and to STING he has to
lay down on the mat and let other Stars win over !
He has to put talent over! If Jericho has done it and HBK, Orton then
why not the old man!

4 Hour Raws ? That would totally oversaturate an already badly oversaturated schedule of WWE programming. By the time a PPV rolled around we'd be totally sick of whomever is trying to win the crowd or get a reaction within a match. 3 hour Raw's is already too long and should be saved for special occasions.

Assuming this is for him to retire at next WM.

Have Lesnar beat him, next Raw have Heyman come out telling him he's washed up and he can't go anymore. The authority also question him and talk about all the younger stars being better in todays WWE.

One by One Taker appears on Raws/Smackdowns and takes out almost the entire roste, both Heels and Faces, and disappears again.

Authority stands up to him that he can't do this and surround the ring with other heels and a few faces to take him down. Lights out and Kane appears with Taker and they destroy everyone. They go on a run together destroying everyone when HHH tried to control them and gives them a tag title shot so they must stay controlled if under contract. They win the titles.

Royal Rumble - Defending the titles Kane turns on Taker and says he has changed and realises it's time to end it all. Leading to WM Kane vs Taker in a 'Loser Retires' Casket match. Taker does everything to stay in it and eventually wins. Authority appears and they start taking out Taker who keeps fighting them off (As per his Casket Match with Yokozuna I think) but eventually more heels come out and finally he is put down in a second casket.

Wheeled away only for a video message to come on again with Taker saying the legacy will never die.....fading out to leave it open for a random return down the road. Not necessarily to wrestle but could put someone over.

I love this idea for the undertaker to go out but maybe replace kane for someone younger.

also raw and 4 hours should not go together in the same sentence they should but in back to 2 hours

All i took away from this is the 4 hour RAW's.. 3 hour's is bad enough.
I agree, but limit the adverts and don't have them during matches-i hate this!

The op has a lot of good ideas apart from using the undertaker and jericho-there days are over.

I would have Neville slowly coming through the rankings-tag title, ic or us then the undisputed title.

Really?? I'd love a 4 hour raw. ..ideally they could get EVERY TALET on their roster a spot...you would have your spotlight stars then you'd have all those that can put on a great show like Ryder,Barrett, Lucia dragons...they are on tv but with a extra hour the it would give them more time to work with. There's very few on the roster who aren't talented. Or else wwe wouldn't contract them. Maybe guys like Ryder,stardust, Barrett, Henry,Lucia dragons,r-truth,I could keep going..give everybody a chance to cut a promo on their match or change their show completly

I agree they should sign some of the TNA guys theres so many dream matches that could be made by bringing these guys in even bring them in as a ready made stable.
As much as I like wrestling I couldn't watch RAW for 4 hours every week or even the PPV's except for Wrestlemania and still the IWC appears obsessed with retiring the Undertaker Ive been hearing it for about 10 years now if he retires fine but if you dislike him just don't watch him its simple turn the channel rather than constantly complain about him, I don't get it lifes too short.

Taker was always one of my favorite wrestlers and will always be, but I wanna see another corporate ministry!! Have him possess everybody..it won't happen but ratings would sky rocket!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back