• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My time in Spain

We shy worth hair
So my family and i went to Spain for what was meant to be a week. We did fuck all the first day and went to a carnival the second day but that was it. Instead we had to leave Spain three days early due to the possibility of an all-out strike. An airline company in France which owns the irish airline i was taking threatened to strike and if we were to not take this flight we might not have gotten one for another 10 days which couldn't be done due to my family not wanting me to miss School. So we got up at 5am and took a taxi to the airport and checked the bags after waiting in a long ass line. We had something to eat and then the flight was delayed for like 2 hours. Soon enough we boarded the plane and then we were told that due to something to do with the possibility of the strike had us delayed on the plane with no toilet and not being allowed to leave the plane for another few hours. Soon we took off and after a 2 hours & 15 minute(Approx.) flight we got the bags and now it is about half six and i just want to go to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back