• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Retraction.

Hazardous

parental discretion advised
Wikipedia defines the word "Retraction" as:

A retraction is a public statement, by the author of an earlier statement, that withdraws, cancels, refutes, or diametrically reverses the original statement. Retractions may or may not be accompanied by the author's further explanation as to how the original statement came to be made and/or what subsequent events, discoveries, or experiences led to the subsequent retraction. They are also in some cases accompanied by apologies for previous error and/or expressions of gratitude to persons who disclosed the error to the author.

So I would like to take this opportunity to retract my hate thread toward the WZ Staff for my attack at them in my thread I made Monday night. Not sure how many of you read it, but it really wasn't anything personal, and I apologize if it did come across as such, I did explain the nature of the thread as just the one thing that set me over the edge after hearing the news of me losing custody of my daughter that very same day. In reality, I don't hate any of the WZ staff, nor could I hate anyone I do not know in real life. Normally none of that stuff said in the rep message boxes would have bothered me, probably would have got a laugh out of most of them too. Just so happened that on that day it had the opposite effect.. I do appreciate the posts in there from KB and Poon saying that they understood, and also a thank you for not banning me afterward either, even though that seemed to be my intentions at the time. After a few days of letting things finally sink in on the home side of things, I decided it was time to come make this post. An update for those who did care, not going great yet, hoping things start to go better in this stupid, ongoing battle. But once again, I retract my previous thread, as it really was a stupid thing to do, take it out on people on the internet, when I have plenty of people here I could have done that to. Anyway, there it is, now I might go back to posting, or might still take some time off.. Undecided at this point. Have a good one.

Thanks guys.

Spaceman/Matt Fox was right, I was in the wrong, and the things said as a result were of my own doing. Had to just get this out in the open, and try to put the whole thing behind me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back