My Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

INFERNO

Hi all. I have recently returned to england after a year in new zealand. I thought that it would be good to be back and see everyone but it turns out I was wrong. All going away did was open my eyes to how run down and aweful England has become. I am now in a strange position. I am in the middle of applying for a working holiday visa which will allow me to go back to new zealand for a year. I am living at a friends house, whos girlfriend for some reason hates me and wants me out. If all goes well and i can sell my xbox 360 and laptop for a half decent price i can be out in about 2 weeks, but that means putting up with this arrogent ignorant woman who hates me for no reason for 2 whole weeks. Any advice on how to deal with this situation would be greatly appreciated.

Be really nice to here. But make sure she realises you're taking the piss. But make sure here boyfriend think's you're making a real effort. That way if she looses her rag it will be her who look's like a dick.

New Zealand? Why move to the outhouse when the penthouse is just next door? Your mates girlfriend sounds like a bitch anyway though. But seriously, Australia has way more stuff to see and do then cold, boring NZ does. If I were you, I would mooch of the nearest relative you could find for the time being. If your mate is a mate, he will understand your situation enough to let you have some space for the time being. But it is good you are doing this kind of thing at 19.

I am aiming to go to australia eventually but its easier to get into new zealand and if im there for 2 years i can go to australia, yeah im trying to be nice to my mates girlfriend but she is such a bitch and only gives me one word answers, oh well ill try get on with it lol, hopefully my visa comes through and ill be booking the first flight outa here

New Zealand? Why move to the outhouse when the penthouse is just next door? Your mates girlfriend sounds like a bitch anyway though. But seriously, Australia has way more stuff to see and do then cold, boring NZ does. If I were you, I would mooch of the nearest relative you could find for the time being. If your mate is a mate, he will understand your situation enough to let you have some space for the time being. But it is good you are doing this kind of thing at 19.

Dont diss New Zealand it's like England. Cold, wet what more do you want in a country? I went Australia and it was dryer than my ********.

Hi all. I have recently returned to england after a year in new zealand. I thought that it would be good to be back and see everyone but it turns out I was wrong. All going away did was open my eyes to how run down and aweful England has become. I am now in a strange position. I am in the middle of applying for a working holiday visa which will allow me to go back to new zealand for a year. I am living at a friends house, whos girlfriend for some reason hates me and wants me out. If all goes well and i can sell my xbox 360 and laptop for a half decent price i can be out in about 2 weeks, but that means putting up with this arrogent ignorant woman who hates me for no reason for 2 whole weeks. Any advice on how to deal with this situation would be greatly appreciated.

sleep with her, problem solved

Just be nice to her, and make sure you don't say anything that could make her kill you. Try and talk to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back