My Random thoughts/discussion thread (so it's all in 1 place)

As to why people did it my guess is meth. People need something to do while they're tweaking for a week straight.

I just realized that I have posted in every forum WZF has to offer.

I'm somewhat proud of myself.

I have come to the conclusion that people don't know the meaning of the word Rookie and don't care.

That's the only way sting is getting any votes for Rookie of the year.

If you stay in TNA long enough you start to revert. That's why Bubba Dudley has to work his way back up to being Bully Ray again. If he'd stayed any longer he'd have come back to WWE as "Mark LoMonaco."

I just bought a 70 year old copy of the Original Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi from 1946

Keep in mind this is a guesstimate on my part after a bit of research due to not having a copyright date on it.

A lot of Stupid shit over a 6 year span kap. I'd rather not go into details and leave the past in the past

I think my post count jumped up again. The last time I looked I was at 1,334(ish) and now it's 1,349.

Not the first time it happened either a few years ago it jumped up a few hundred.

*shrugs*

I'm not complaining

I should be getting the 2 book set of fairy tales I've had my eye on in a few hours.

This makes me very excited.

I got them. The Original sleeping beauty(AKA Briar Rose), Rumplestiltskin, Rapunzel, Snow white & Cinderella by The Brothers Grimm.

I'm not to familiar with Hans Christian Andersen but I did recognize The Princess and the Pea.

I'm excited to actually read the original versions of these. I hear they're a lot different than the Disney versions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back