• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My PM Box is Always Open

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I don't know what you'll do with this information, but I imagine there are a few of you who'll be interested to hear it. Some of the praise Dagger has gotten in this election thing has made it seem like I'm cold and unapproachable. You should know that this isn't the case. No. I'm an extremely friendly human person. You know how many hugs I give out daily? More than you can count on one hand. And if anyone is interested in receiving some advice on how to be a better poster or human person or watcher of Hollywood Homicide on DVD, it's entirely possible I can indulge you. Go on and PM me. Anyone. Don't think. Just do it.

So much for a warm friendly approach.

Don't worry black dynamite, Z always has room for more apprentices. My current rookies include thelegendsanto, Ba-Bomb, and to some extent Ryan86. Right now they are in the "wax on, wax off" stage.

So much for a warm friendly approach.

Don't worry black dynamite, Z always has room for more apprentices. My current rookies include thelegendsanto, Ba-Bomb, and to some extent Ryan86. Right now they are in the "wax on, wax off" stage.

Thanks but Im a heel,and I don't play well with others.
Anyway CoCo it's cool man I have a feeling sooner or later we'll end up friends.

I don't know what you'll do with this information, but I imagine there are a few of you who'll be interested to hear it. Some of the praise Dagger has gotten in this election thing has made it seem like I'm cold and unapproachable. You should know that this isn't the case. No. I'm an extremely friendly human person. You know how many hugs I give out daily? More than you can count on one hand. And if anyone is interested in receiving some advice on how to be a better poster or human person or watcher of Hollywood Homicide on DVD, it's entirely possible I can indulge you. Go on and PM me. Anyone. Don't think. Just do it.

just-do-it-piss-everyone-off.jpg

Thanks but Im a heel,and I don't play well with others.
Anyway CoCo it's cool man I have a feeling sooner or later we'll end up friends.

I see you have opted the villians over the tweeners, since I compared myself to Mr.Miyagi earlier here is what Coco would be in the karate kid:

[YOUTUBE]iLC1fSLnJNY [/YOUTUBE]

Determined you are young one, not only must you break down the walls l, but you must slay the feminine eternal guard (wicked Valentine) that protects Coco from getting away from her.

Nothing worse than political leaders trying to appeal to the idiot masses by being warm and cuddly. You sicken me!

You're a ***.

Anywho, I can vouch for this. I have actually had a couple of conversations with Coco via PM and he's been nothing but pleasant.

Take a chill man i've never even talk to you before,and I never said he wasn't pleasant so I would just like to ask you to not put words in mouth.

Take a chill man i've never even talk to you before,and I never said he wasn't pleasant so I would just like to ask you to not put words in mouth.

I didn't put words in your mouth. I commented on you placing penises in your mouth. ***.

Quit taking things so seriously.

I didn't put words in your mouth. I commented on you placing penises in your mouth. ***.

Quit taking things so seriously.

Not really taking anything seriously seeing as this is a wrestling forum but I only hope in the future that we can look past the differences we(or most likely you have)with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back