My plan for ECW

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC MF'N W

Pre-Show Stalwart
If it came down to me running the company thier would be one simple fix to make the REAL ECW fans happy and also bring in a bit of money.

They should make ECW a web show like Heat and Velocity are. Except this wouldn't be an ordinary web show. This would be a full two hour long show that can be watched any time. They would also tape the shows independently at the smaller venues just like the real ECW.

They could bleed, curse, and even have Kelly finally show the tits so we can get her out of ECW because they don't have SciFi or any other tv channel looking over thier shoulder.

Then they can have 4 ppv's a year and it would be much more advertised then the current web shows.

What do you think?

There aint enough talent to do a 2 hour show yet

Once ECW get more talent in and start building their own feuds ie not RVD v Cena/Edge or Sabu v Ray then i am sure they will go to a 2 hour show

But to do it now would be just plain stupid imo

I was referring to when the Sci Fi contract expired. Last show they used Kelly, Mike Knox, Danny Doring, RVD, Paul Heyman, Roadkill, Sabu, Sandman, Fat Male Stripper, Tommy Dreamer, and the Big Show. They used all that talent in one hour.

If they extend those matches to the old ECW lengths we are up to about 1 hour 15 minutes (roughly) Then you throw in a few promos and were up to 1 hour 30 minutes (roughly)

That leaves them:

Big Guido
Little Guido
Tony Mamaluke
Justin Credible
Balls Mahoney
Al Snow
Stevie Richards

All those people to fill 30 minutes of air time. It can be done and they will no doubt continue to get more and more talent as they go.

Ok i see what you are saying

But what happens after 2 extended events ?

It will be the same thing every week

Well if they get a 2 hour time slot there will be #1 more people willing to sign and #2 they can actually go after more people.

I am talking about after th 9 week contract is up. By then they will also have CW, CM Punk, Test, The whole vampire faction plus who ever else they bring in.

They can make it work.

I think Super Crazy and Simon Dean will join the ECW Brand shortly. Simon Dean will go back to being Nova and reunite with Chris Chetti in the tag team divison. Snitsky could go back to being a heel and become one of the top heels for the ECW brand.

EC MF'N W said:
If it came down to me running the company thier would be one simple fix to make the REAL ECW fans happy and also bring in a bit of money.

They should make ECW a web show like Heat and Velocity are. Except this wouldn't be an ordinary web show. This would be a full two hour long show that can be watched any time. They would also tape the shows independently at the smaller venues just like the real ECW.

They could bleed, curse, and even have Kelly finally show the tits so we can get her out of ECW because they don't have SciFi or any other tv channel looking over thier shoulder.

Then they can have 4 ppv's a year and it would be much more advertised then the current web shows.

What do you think?

I really hope that happens but it's just not gonna happen. This is a genuis idea, maybe someone should give this to Vince

I don't think Vince would do this. It be pretty neat, even though Heman wants the TV spot not the WEB spot

Another Idea, would be when RVD was ECW world Champion. I would of had Rhyno debut with the real ECW World Championship belt and claim he's the real ECW champion since he was the last one when the original ECW folded in 2001. I would of had RVD and Rhyno fued in title unificaticon match.
I would have Simon Dean in a storyline on Smackdown bash his current gimmick and loose a looser leaves Smackdown match. Simon Dean would go to ECW and become Nova agian and reunite with Chris Chetti in the tag team division. Or sign Blue Meanie and reform the BWO with Steven Richards. I would have Vesscara defect to ECW and join the Vampire faction with Gangrel and Kevin Fertig( Bane, his old OVW name?) I would get guys form TNA, like Team 3D( who would go back to being the Dudley Boyz), Abyss, AJ Styles, Raven and Samoa Joe. I would have Samoa Joe Fued aginast TAZZ. I would have Snitsky jump to ECW and be top heel. I would bring back Lance Storm and Dawn Marie, have them reform the Impact Players.
For the tag team divison I would have, Danny Dorring and Roadkill, The Basham Brothers, The Dudleys, The FBI , BWO, Gymmani, CW Anderson and Johnny Swinger, The Impact Players.

Actually it was going to take over velocity but then they got a t.v deal with sci fi but if things dont work out with sci fi web cast here we come.

The web show deal would lose a lot in advertising revenue. And, since the show needs to make money to survive, it'd only be a matter of time until it dies.

ECW wouldn't make it like a Heat or Velocity. Give it time, It won't be EC'Fn"W but it will be better than RAW and Smackdown, once it hits 2 hours. One thing Vince has stuck to is that its that he is having matches whether they are squashes or not, and he isn't concentrating too much on gimmicks other than the ones Sandman is beating.

I think if they brought Super Crazy over to the brand and brought Tajiri back and signed guys like Mike Awesome, Masato Tanaka, New Jack, Steve Corino, and even Kanyon and just went back to old school ECW. That'd be great.

Crazy feuding hard with Psychosis on Smackdown
Tajiri Japan, making occasional appearances
Awsome retired, Paul E HATES him
Corino- a matter of time I hope
Tanaka-Japan occasional
New Jack- too risky

i like that idea actually i think a 2 hour web show with paul heyman in full control is alot better then wtf is on sci fi every tuesday

bman420 said:
Another Idea, would be when RVD was ECW world Champion. I would of had Rhyno debut with the real ECW World Championship belt and claim he's the real ECW champion since he was the last one when the original ECW folded in 2001. I would of had RVD and Rhyno fued in title unificaticon match.
I would have Simon Dean in a storyline on Smackdown bash his current gimmick and loose a looser leaves Smackdown match. Simon Dean would go to ECW and become Nova agian and reunite with Chris Chetti in the tag team division. Or sign Blue Meanie and reform the BWO with Steven Richards. I would have Vesscara defect to ECW and join the Vampire faction with Gangrel and Kevin Fertig( Bane, his old OVW name?) I would get guys form TNA, like Team 3D( who would go back to being the Dudley Boyz), Abyss, AJ Styles, Raven and Samoa Joe. I would have Samoa Joe Fued aginast TAZZ. I would have Snitsky jump to ECW and be top heel. I would bring back Lance Storm and Dawn Marie, have them reform the Impact Players.
For the tag team divison I would have, Danny Dorring and Roadkill, The Basham Brothers, The Dudleys, The FBI , BWO, Gymmani, CW Anderson and Johnny Swinger, The Impact Players.

Ya... But the only problem is that Rhyno and the other ECW and WWE rejects in TNA HATE WWE and everything it stands for. And you can't blame him. They were all screwed over many times by Vince. I'm just glad they nabbed CM Punk for the roster. He should at least spice it up a tad.

thecruiser said:
Ya... But the only problem is that Rhyno and the other ECW and WWE rejects in TNA HATE WWE and everything it stands for. And you can't blame him. They were all screwed over many times by Vince. I'm just glad they nabbed CM Punk for the roster. He should at least spice it up a tad.

It would be nice for rhyno and the Dudleys to come back to ECW. CM Punk could be a talent to build around for the new ECW.

It's RHINO, not Rhyno. Call him by his correct name and not his lame WWE-augmented one. He was Rhino in ECW and in TNA, and those are the places where he achieved his greatest success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back