My nephew just made me proud..

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
He's 5 years old. I was watching the TNA Greatest Matches DVD, and he walked in as The Wildcat made his entrance for the King of the Mountain match. He proceeded to sit down and watch a little bit of it, then he proclaimed.. "I like this better then the WWE" I lol'd. :worship:

Haha that's awesome Freddy. My 4 year old nephew loves wrestling. Anytime I'm watching it he'll sit down and watch. No matter what brand. He thinks John Cena is a farmer lol and he thinks Kurt Angle is his dad since he is bald and he says I'm James Storm because we both have a beard lol. Either way though I got him hooked into wrestling so that is cool. My sister hates that I let him watch it, because she is a major wrestling hater.

Yeah but that was the old tna now its all about hinting the nwo is coming back and hating america too bad i liked the old tna.

If the NWO comes back its just gonna be a whole bunch of old men still proclaiming they are taking over wrestling when in fact nWo died well and truely in 2002

Yeah, but that was the old TNA. Now it's all about hinting that the nWo is coming back and hating america. Too bad, I liked the old TNA.

If you're going to correct someones grammar then make sure you don't make any mistakes. The "a" in America should be capitalized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back