My MMA Entrance Music

JWGunslinger

Warrior Forever
As some of you on the forum know I am pursuing a career in MMA, one of the things i'm having trouble with is deciding on a song for my entrance music. Granted it's not a very important part of the whole thing but it's a fun part and personally a good song that pumps me up actually does effect how well I do on some days. So I will post up the ones I had in mind and I would ask you all to pick one of the songs that I have posted and or reccomend another song that you like. Here's what i've got so far...

Of Wolf and Man by Metallica
[YOUTUBE]bA14Vw033Us[/YOUTUBE]
My friend recently reccomended this one for me for two reasons, 1 is that my last name is Wolff so it's quite fitting and 2 is simply because it's a badass song by a great band.

Let The Madness Begin by Fozzy
[YOUTUBE]D3aVN_gyhok&ob=av3n[/YOUTUBE]
Why this song? Because Chris Jericho played a major role in my childhood and was one of the people who motivated me most to follow my dreams. Also it's one of my favorite Fozzy songs.

American Badass by Kid Rock
[YOUTUBE]mt84J7U75e0[/YOUTUBE]
I'm a bit of a Red White and Blue Country Boy, and Kid's American Badass wraps up my Country and Rock personality perfectly and pumps me up like crazy.

Burn In My Light by Mercy Drive
[YOUTUBE]xV3AqncOJFM[/YOUTUBE]
Yeah when I was younger I was so obsessed with Orton that I wanted to get his tribal tats, i'm not that obsessed or stupid anymore but I still love his Legend Killer theme and I think it's a good pump up song about shooting for the stars and not caring about doubters.

So there's what i've got so far, let me know which of these songs you like the best and If you have any suggestions of other songs.

Well you know I love Fozzy so my vote goes to Let the Madness Begin, although American Badass is a kick ass song. I would stick with one of those two. I'm leaning toward American Baddass. Yeah, definitely go with American Badass. It would be a cool song to walk out to and it definitely works for your personality.

You should come out to "This Fire Burns" by Killswitch Engage because we always blast that song in your car.

But out of these three, I'd probably pick the Fozzy song because I know you're a big Jericho-holic and it'd be cool to pay tribute to one of your childhood inspirations. The song is also pretty upbeat which I guess is important to connect with fans. Plus, I just like Fozzy anyway.

Out of the songs you mentioned in the opening post, I would go with Orton's old song because it would fit you well and be a cool tribute to one of our favorite wrestlers too. Second place goes to the Metallica song. It would fit as an entrance song for you too man. Can't wait to see you in MMA action some day. Shoot for that goal and have a great entrance theme song in mind for the day when you might get to come out to it as a champion!

I dont think you should use American Bad Ass or Burn In My Light because they are well known wrestling entrance songs, and you don't want to rip anything off.

I think the Fozzy song would be a good choice, as you are a big Jericho fan, its suitable for using as an entrance theme and noone else will be using anything like it.

Go for Fozzy :)

Hatebreed’s Destroy Everything is an epic song and hence you want to destroy your opponent to win.

Suicide Salience Wake up as I think this song is pretty brutal and doesn't have that pop feel to it.

Trivium's Pull Harder on the strings of your Martyr has one of the best intros in metal today and it makes you want to jump and it gets you pumped up.

Raunchy, Rumors of Worship has a good upbeat tempo with a nice catchy riff along with a great grove feel to it.

Lamb of God's Now you got something to die For, should I say more?

Man, honestly if you put tell us the sound you want to go for like more Heavy Metal, or a Hard Rock I can give you a trillion suggestions on this. I always think of songs good for intros before a fight.
No Kid Rock to be honest as some of his music is good but that’s like wanting Nickelback as a theme.

I have been convinced by Naitch, I'll be going with Fozzy. Reasoning being that Burn In My Light and and American Badass have both been used in wrestling and I would not want to copy, it'd be better to be original and make a name for myself with a song by the guy who convinced me to chase the dreams i'm pursuing today. Thanks for all the imput everybody, it was much appriciated and hopefully in the coming year I can post a video on here of my entrance with me rocking out to some Fozz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back