My local newspaper is slow!

Derf

O.M.G.
A few weeks ago, my local newspaper reported a local teen was missing, but they reported it two weeks after she went missing. Maybe no one called it in, who knows.

Two weeks later (a month after she went missing) they posted that she was still gone.

Only today, a month and a half later (she disapeared Valentines Day) do they finally post a picture of this girl. I feel for everyone involved, but for a city of about 10,000 people, wouldn;t news like this be alot bigger, almost to the point that a pic should have been put out the first day?

that is bad if it takes em that long.Shouldnt they have enough reporters to be able to get the news as fast as possible?

What paper?

The Journal Pioneer (I's not a Moncton paper, as I'm not origionally from Moncton)

that is bad if it takes em that long.Shouldnt they have enough reporters to be able to get the news as fast as possible?

I know. Normally, they're good, but every so often, somthing will hit quite late, but never as serious as this. I remember reading somthing last easter about someone stealing a 4 foot plastic leperchaun from a liquor store right before st pattys day. Thats a month difference!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back