My Little Pony is for ****.

The Talon

Occasional Pre-Show
Seriously, there are grown fucking men that fanart/pr0n of this shitty show & *********e to it. Then they call themselves "bronies" as if they're proud of this hellspawn cult. I'd rather suck Micheal Bay's balls than watch this girly, mind-controlling shit. I mean look, I thought the PowerPuff Girls was an awesome show 'cause they kicked supervillians asses weekly, but this? THIS. IS. GIRLY. CRAP.

/Rant/over.

I don't like the show, so I don't watch it. The fan's like Harthan and Falkon aren't not bad considering they're Bronies.

You picked the wrong goddamn day.

I'm a grown man. And so help me, if I want to spend 20 minutes of my goddamn day watching ponies live in a fantasy world where everything's okay and maybe my goddamn friends don't get shot in their fucking school, then I will fucking do it and I could give two fucks what the fuck you think of it.

Fuck you.

Dude, the shooting was tragic, but what the fuck does that have to do with MLP?

If it makes you feel better, I saw the first 9 episodes so I could see it.

There was a Big Lebowski reference. So thats cool.

Seriously, there are grown fucking men that fanart/pr0n of this shitty show & *********e to it. Then they call themselves "bronies" as if they're proud of this hellspawn cult. I'd rather suck Micheal Bay's balls than watch this girly, mind-controlling shit. I mean look, I thought the PowerPuff Girls was an awesome show 'cause they kicked supervillians asses weekly, but this? THIS. IS. GIRLY. CRAP.

/Rant/over.
Why do you give a fuck what people you don't know do with their personal time.

Also don't fuck with Harthan

Look, i don't a problem with the normal fans, just the ones that spam the whole fucking internet with pics & vids of ponies.
I'm sure theirs parts of the interwebz you can go to where you don't have to see them if they bother you that much

I'm sure theirs parts of the interwebz you can go to where you don't have to see them if they bother you that much

That's the problem, there isn't. I mean, last week, I was reading an article about Mass Effect 3, & all the sudden, there's pony pics everywhere.

That's the problem, there isn't. I mean, last week, I was reading an article about Mass Effect 3, & all the sudden, there's pony pics everywhere.
then you have 2 options.

Option 1: Fucking deal with it.

Option 2: Stop coming online

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back