• Yes....Be afraid...Be very afraid

• Nah, must be some logical reason

• Nope...It was Luther Hull trying to scare you

• Ummmm.....

Results are only viewable after voting.

Moon Knight

Original Prince of Darkness
house1-18.jpg

Yep, I am convinced my house my be haunted..Why? Well, My pillows vanish and end up on the backporch with no signs the door was opened, I see weird shadows, At night I will turn my TV off and put my remote on the nightstand..Next morning my TV will be on with my remote on my bed, my fan will be off in the morning even though I never turned it off...One time I put it in my window and in the morning it was out of the window and on my bed. Maybe I have a ghost.

ghost9.jpg

Well you could figure out whose spirit is haunting your house, find their grave, burn their bones, and that should make it go away.

Flames Out
Dragon

Well you could figure out whose spirit is haunting your house, find their grave, burn their bones, and that should make it go away.

Flames Out
Dragon

If only it were possible to do that with Coco.

Anyways, I don't usually believe in this kind of stuff, but it is certainly strange. Then again, you could just be sleepwalking. Pretty much all of those examples could be due to sleepwalking.

My friend next door says that his house is haunted. On some nights he hears really loud bangs against his bedroom wall and his stereo would turn on mysteriously. I haven't experienced anything paranormal in my life, but I do think there are ghosts out there.

I swear to god, I saw a ghost of a living person today, no more than an hour ago. My cousin called me and offered to pick me up from work. When she showed up, I wasn't done, so I went out and told her (and my sister in the front seat) I'd be ten minutes, and I saw their male friend in the back seat. Later, when I left, I was walking to the car and I saw him in the back, so I went to the other side of the car, and when I got in the car, I could have swore I saw him then. It wasn't till halfway down the street I realized I was alone in the back seat. Am I going crazy?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back