• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My heel turn:

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think it is coming. Recently, I can't stand a lot of things that I used to find bearable. I think that I am going to try and be a heel for a while and find out if nice guys do finish last or not. At work, I get a lot of respect from my co-workers but no respect from my bosses. Last night, I had an incident with my best friend and he basically shrugged off the best advice I could have gave him.

I am a big guy and I am quite physically imposing. People see me as a "gentle giant" but I am sick of being the good guy. Would I go further if I spoke my mind more often? The problem being that when I choose to keep quiet, those are the times when I am generally thinking bad thoughts.

What do you guys think? Would I benefit from going all bad? Also, do nice guys finish last?

What do you guys think? Would I benefit from going all bad? Also, do nice guys finish last?

Big mean people win, *****es don't get pussy.

Joking of course, you shouldn't be an outright dick but maybe not be so nice, if people ask for my advice then don't use it or shrug it off, I let them know about it.

Oh, so you're turning heel then?

You DO realize we're gonna feud right? We got to, man.

I thought this would be a great thread to tell everyone. I just cut a roach in half, with a butcher knife. It took Jet Lee like speed.

Meh, just be you. Anything else, and its not worth it.

nice guys dont finish last if they are better than everyone else. Just sayin

Triple H proves that nice guys don't finish last.

stephanie_mcmahon_8.jpg

Heel turns are a load of shit, as is acting like a face. Wrestling terminoligy is shit.

Yeah anyway, do what the fuck you want, if your nice be nice, if your not then dont be. Dont start acting a certain way to get anything, just be yourself always.

Fuck you Miko, I am sick and tired of you coming on here and bitching people out just because you are better and more attractive than them.

*yawn* In bigger news, I'm leaving again :(

Going camping tommorow, won't be back til Wendsday. Don't miss me too much, keep the TNA section & What are you listening to thread active. And if your all lucky I'll post some post camping pics :)

With the biffle in booty shorts?

If I come back and find the TNA section and the What are you listening to, thread active, then yes. If not, I'll just PM them only to KB

And I'm actually tenting with 3 girls and me. :p Ugh, no spooning for me I guess :(

I think it is coming. Recently, I can't stand a lot of things that I used to find bearable. I think that I am going to try and be a heel for a while and find out if nice guys do finish last or not. At work, I get a lot of respect from my co-workers but no respect from my bosses. Last night, I had an incident with my best friend and he basically shrugged off the best advice I could have gave him.

I am a big guy and I am quite physically imposing. People see me as a "gentle giant" but I am sick of being the good guy. Would I go further if I spoke my mind more often? The problem being that when I choose to keep quiet, those are the times when I am generally thinking bad thoughts.

You sound like me 18 months ago.

I kinda emphathise a bit. Not with being a big hulking man ;) but I know what you mean about the bosses respecting you and friends ignoring your advise. On the bosses point, its definatly better to attempt to stand up for yourself or your boss will take advantage of you. (Punting him in the head, or handcuffing him in the ring while you DDT and kiss his girl isn't that advised. What happenes if he doesn't have a good looking wife? :p )

On the friends bit though- you have to remember that advice is just another persons view. Ultimately some will be accepted and some not, no matter how vital or important it appears to you. If he ignores you, you just have to accept that- he isn't making a judgement on your friendship- just doing what he wants to do and you have to accept that.

Or you could just punt him too- Heels don't tend to have friends- just stables on which to ride their wild horses. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back