• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Friend Got Really Drunk And Passed Out

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
I'm in his room, checking that he's still alive every now and then. I was gonna listen to his iPod - which I put on charge earlier - but it seems another party guest stole it. Fortunately, his netbook doesn't require a password to access it - and so here I am.

One more pulse check and I'm off to bed - on his floor. Was hoping to watch the last episode of Season 3 of The Wire tonight. Guess that'll have to wait.

His floor is fucking disgusting as is. Vomit would be an improvement. Managed to clear some space between old plates and a labyrinth of wires. Found his iPod and some extra, Asian-style (read: ridiculously firm) pillows, as well as a sizeable duvet. Time for beddie byes methinks. Can hear him breathing. Carrying his fat arse up some stairs to bed was hard enough. Will leave shirt on, despite wanting to show off pecks.

Have you made sure he's on his side, as opposed to on his back?

Also, has he been vomiting without waking up? If so, dude's got alcohol poisoning, and needs a hospital.

i passed out in my mates toom so did 3 others on Saturday night after the party, he was kind to put mattresses on his floor for us to sleep on.

I thought I was going to read a date rape story...obviously, I set myself up for disappointment.

I had that impression too, i have a funny date rape story though...this guy i went to school with, he got raped by a girl that he didnt want to have sex with, poor guy and he was very drunk and she tied him to the bed, and when his girlfriend out apparently she gave the other chick a beatdown.

I thought I was going to read a date rape story...obviously, I set myself up for disappointment.

I have a female friend that got rohypnol'd the other night. Is that how you spell rohypnol? Didn't get raped, mind you. Just fell asleep, wet herself and ended up in hospital. Good times.

And yeah, uh, my other friend died. Still on his floor.

Those of you who have seen the episode of Breaking Bad entitled Phoenix will know that it's always best for people to sleep on their sides, ALWAYS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back