• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My First Sig - Randy Orton

How do you rate my first sig?

• 10 - Amazing

• 5 - Meh

• 1 - Terrible

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agrex

The Canadian Sensation
i237480650_29916_7.jpg

I know it's not the best, but please don't be too harsh. I understand constructive criticism, but don't just plain out flame me. Take in notice that this is my first sig.

A special thanks goes to Eternal Dragon for all the help she gave me with GIMP.

Rate/Hate...

For your first signature on GIMP it's pretty good. I like what you did with the background, and it looks like you blended the image of Randy pretty well. The text could be better and a border would probably help too. I'll give it a 7/10. Mind you, I'm no expert. :p

Flames Out
Dragon

For your first signature on GIMP it's pretty good. I like what you did with the background, and it looks like you blended the image of Randy pretty well. The text could be better and a border would probably help too. I'll give it a 7/10. Mind you, I'm no expert. :p

Flames Out
Dragon

Thanks alot. I'll try to do a border for my next sig. As for the text, I'm still pretty new on that, I admit I didn't put that much effort into the text, but it'll (hopefully) be better next time. Anyway, thanks for the constructive criticism, and I sure my next sig will be much better (thanks to the brushes you gave me).

Thanks alot. I'll try to do a border for my next sig. As for the text, I'm still pretty new on that, I admit I didn't put that much effort into the text, but it'll (hopefully) be better next time. Anyway, thanks for the constructive criticism, and I sure my next sig will be much better (thanks to the brushes you gave me).

No problem. Text too me a A LONG time to figure out, so I don't blame you for that. You just have to figure out the right font and size and where to place it.

Flames Out
Dragon

Well, first I don't like that effect on Orton the font and background are pretty terrible (for fonts head to www.dafont.com) when doing an Orton Sig it's always a good idea to make it gold looking.

I really like the slogan though, you have some great ideas I can't wait to see till you get some more experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back