• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My first shameless plug...

Does shameless plugging actually work? :p In fairness its not just a noob thing- experienced posters do it here too. The only difference is when the popular posters do it, people flock to their posts to generally agree with the point the experienced poster made. When less popular posters do it, they are generally ignored or dismissed as noobs (something you actually even did to yourself :) )

Anyways I would respond to your thread but unfortunatly I only started to watch wrestling during the attitude era and so I don't really have anything germain to add to your thread. Wish I could though :)

Here's my shameless plug:

13-amp-plug.jpg

In fairness Blade thats not really a shameless plug, just a plug. You should have given it a knowing smile or a wink :p

Sorry to impose simpson_fanatic, but FalKon, go look at what you started in the Lounge. I do say I made two very good posts.

It started out as a shrug of the shoulders that turned into something Uberly-Epic. How it managed to become something of these proportions is beyond me.

Oh well, the word "gay" has sparked over 100 replies & still going! Thats amazement. Talk about promoting discussion...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back