• Great

• Good

• Mediocre

• Bad

• Horrrible

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disturbed

Championship Contender
I'm going to write out a promo for myself if i was a rookie on NXT.This will be a segment on the first episode of NXT.My name will be The Natural Nick Taylor.My pro is christian.I know it sounds weird but just please read and review.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVvzRw20sRI

Nick Taylor in ring

Taylor-Yeah thats right i'm the first ever NXT rookie to have there own nick name and there own entrance music on the first freakin show.And i know what all of you lazy self centered fans are thinking.This guy is going to set here and brag about himself and we don't wanna hear it.Yeah thats exactly what you think but i dont care because i'm better than you and i'm better than all those NXT rookies in the back.I know i'm smarter tthan them and i know i'm smarter than all you TAXAS rednecks thats right.i got off the air plain this weekend and everybody in the whole friggen air port seemed to talk like thas.I mean speak some english you dumb americans.No wander you are all unemployed.I was on the straight A honor role from Kindergarden to college.Just like my music says i will run this town tonight even this trashy town of dallas.And i will run NXT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Xdkk3qH4M

Christian-why exactly do you think your better than all these texans?

Nick Taylor-Because i have teeth and i know how to talk.

Christian-that was a cheap shot especially since i remember you from somwhere.

Nick Taylor-what are you talking about you don't know me

christian-actually you showed up at my house last week.

Taylor-Why would i wanna come to a second class house like yours

Christian-I didn't say you wanted to but it was your job.Your the delivery boy for papa johns

Taylor-shut up i'm the future poster boy for wwe so you better get used to me.Actually no i wont be the poster boy ill be the poster man

Christian-haha idk you were pretty good at saying papas in the house

Taylor-You need to change your namee to captain insano instead of captain charisma because your crazy i will acomplish more in my first year than you have your whole career.Sure you were good with edge but he left you like you were is mouthy wife or something and you remind me of the rockers because you and marty have a lot in common

Christian-prove it take me on right here right now.

Taylor-Takes off his shirt getting ready to fight but walks out and says I would never fight my pro because i'm the real pro and your the rookie

Whoever you are can you please explain why you voted horrible this is just my first promo cut some slack

Welll, I didn't vote horrible, but you could use some work. It's not that bad but you were better at righting Christians lines than you were at your characters.

Im naturally talented im naturally gifted and im naturallyy amazing thats y they call me the natural.

I like how your making fun of American's grammer when yours is atrocious. I mean come on. If your going talk then you atleast have to prove you can back it up. Also, why do you ask for people to cut you slack and to tell you why your horrible and then criticize people when they tell it is. On top of that make excuses for it.

Before you say anything I know I probably spelled criticize wrong.

Christian-I didn't say you wanted to but it was your job.Your the delivery boy for papa johns

Taylor-shut up i'm the future poster boy for wwe so you better get used to me.Actually no i wont be the poster boy ill be the poster man

Christian-haha idk you were pretty good at saying papas in the house

Hey now, let's not bring Papa into this.

Also, I love how Christian laughs at his own joke.

I'd tell those stupid Americans that 9/11 was a cover-up.

That'd get you some nuclear heat with those Yankees.

The scene opens at a supermarket. Baez is in the express lane with a bottle of Pepsi at hand. The scene stays the same for the better of two minutes as the line seems held up.

Cashier: Sir, your credit card is being declined.

Person: Oh, really? Try my debit card then.

The cashier and person paying try to use the card but it's not working. They continue trying to use it which seems to take a long time.

Cashier: It's not working.

Person: Oh, boy.

Baez: HEY! It's the express lane, for God's sake. Unless you're buying a damn Plasma TV, I really doubt you have to pay that much.

Baez looks over to see what the person is buying...

Baez: WHAT THE FREAK?! A damn bar of chocolate?! That's like a dollar! Why the hell would you need a credit card to pay for a freakin' bar of 1 dollar chocolate!?

Baez goes to confront the person.

Person: But sir, I...

Baez: Pull cash from your ass, you fatass!!

Person: But...!

Baez: SHADDAP!!

Baez kicks the person in the gut, and delivers the Headbuster on the floor. Making the person's head bust and leaving the ground covered in blood as the person is presumably dead. But suddenly, the scene stops and Baez appears on front.

Baez: Remember, kids. Your minimum limit to use your credit card is 10 dollars. Otherwise... I. Will. Kill you.

The screen fades to black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back