• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My First 411mania Review

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Is now online! You can check it out here:

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/v...ew:-Dragon-Gate-USA:-United-We-Stand-2011.htm

Leave some feedback, let me know what you think, all of that good stuff. It's the same review I posted up here about two weeks ago, but I spruced it up a bit and added a nice little introduction. My next review on there will be new material, more than likely the first ROH iPPV from this last weekend in Atlanta.

I posted this in the cage just because of the advertising rule, but yeah, check it out and stuff guys. Leave me comments expressing your unrequited love for star ratings or whatever floats your boat.

Still not sure about the video review name though. The X Review seems kind of plain. Any suggestions for a video review series name? Maybe something badass involving a mythical creature like Dunn's "Dark Pegasus Video Review" or something.

X Marks the Spot?

Or is that even lamer?

But congratulations on making it on 411. The only critique I have goes along with what Thriller says. Whenever you tell the time of the fall, I think it would be best to start a new paragraph for the little review. That way it breaks up the wall of words.

But good stuff overall as usual.

Congrats X! The only thing I would say is to maybe bold the star rating at the end, as it is kind of hard to make out. Besides that, I always love reading your reviews, keep it up.

X Marks the Spot?

Or is that even lamer?

Lol that was another one I was considering, but it doesn't exactly scream "wrestling" when you read it.

Congrats X! The only thing I would say is to maybe bold the star rating at the end, as it is kind of hard to make out. Besides that, I always love reading your reviews, keep it up.

Thanks man! The funny thing? The star ratings actually ARE bolded, but apparently they still are hard to make out. I'm going to see if I can't increase the font size for the star ratings and stuff, still figuring out 411mania's HTML/bbcode system.

Good shit X. Probably the first(And last.) 411mania anything I will ever read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back