• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Computer is Starting to Overheat

Do you love me?

• Yes.

• Yes, but not as much as I love would love you with third degree burns.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
My pants smell like a fire pit. An innocent fire pit, mind you. But that's no reason to discriminate. Okay, my thighs are starting to burn now. But you know how it is, no pain no gain. What do I hope to gain? Glad you asked. I want you all to love me. And until that, I'm going to show you how much I want your love by staying on WrestleZone while my computer gives me a serious injury. If I fail to stay on WrestleZone, it's because my computer has shut itself down and/or burst into flames. Don't call for help. I need the pain. I need something to overcome. Just like my idol, Mr. John Cena (Jr.), I'll never give up. I will fight the fire for you. To make sure it's a powerful fire, I'm giving it proper booking so that my eventual victory shines with credibility. I've filled the empty space in my chair with old paperback Spiderman novels. That kind of booking is going to set my posting career ablaze. There's no way it won't catch on.

In a tribute to the dry (what I assume is) humor of my other idol, Uncle Sam, I've also lined my seat with dry yard waste.

Anybody can create a thought-provoking post or review endless hours of wrestling. But who else has been willing to sacrifice their body for you like I am?

This isn't goodbye, WZ. I'm sure I'll see you in the future.

The smell is making my mouth water. Is that cannibalistic or a defence mechanism?

I think you should save the candle vigils until after we're pretty certain I won't be suffering from P.T.S.D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back