My Brother's Girlfriend.

Scotty

I have a PHD in Horribleness
I am going to breakfast with my brother and his new girlfriend (I have seen her picture and she is a COW and I mean like gonna lose a foot to diabetes fat) and I was wondering if anyone knew some ways to make fun of him while I enjoy breakfast.

"What would you like for breakfast? Bacon? We have plenty of it. How about some beef burritos? There is way too much beef in this house. Would you like mayonnaise on your toast, or butter?

"What would you like for breakfast? Bacon? We have plenty of it. How about some beef burritos? There is way too much beef in this house. Would you like mayonnaise on your toast, or butter?

Well we are going to a breakfast buffet so we won't be at the house. I will try the burrito thing ...I like it, consider it stolen.

Why would your brother date such a large woman? Does he like them? If so, then why would you rag on him about it? Also, I find it quite hilarious that you're going to a buffet, :lmao:.

Why would your brother date such a large woman? Does he like them? If so, then why would you rag on him about it? Also, I find it quite hilarious that you're going to a buffet, :lmao:.

It's not that she is so big, it's that he has known her for almost 2 weeks and he is already telling her how much he loves her and is talking about marriage.

I was going to give you a personal gem, and then decided that you and this thread aren't worth it.

ask for a table for four
and if they question you, say that you are getting two chairs for her
that should be funny
ahhhhahahahahhhaahhaahhahahahah
girls love courtesy from the gents

I am going to breakfast with my brother and his new girlfriend (I have seen her picture and she is a COW and I mean like gonna lose a foot to diabetes fat) and I was wondering if anyone knew some ways to make fun of him while I enjoy breakfast.

Seems like you have some Family issues. Did he maybe steal a girlfriend of yours? Perhaps you like this girl, and he got to her first, eh? Either way.. you wanna have some fun at his expense.. here's a great tip.

Act like HE'S the one who disrespects larger people. You know, instead of You.

Throughout the entire Breakfast, talk to her - tell her things like "Yeah, when my Brother described you he seemed to leave out how nice you seem. He wouldn't stop going on about your size.. oh, but you know in a good way, I'm sure."

Add in the occasional.. "He's always been with these really thin girls *pause awkwardly and just STARE at her* .. .. you know, not that you aren't of course, but well.. *pause again, CONTINUE TO STARE awkwardly - like REALLY disturbing like* .. .. slightly thinnER." Be sure to put major emphasis on the "ER" part.

Also, slightly hit on her.. but only just enough to make her think you're serious. Randomly add compliments like how she smells really amazing. How her eyes bring out the beauty in her face.

With luck, you can cause a major complex and she'll kill herself within the week. Then, if your brother really does indeed love her.. he'll commit suicide as well. That'll teach the bastard for falling in love so quickly. That prick.

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot. Make sure you get a full Breakfast. You know, like Pancakes, Eggs, Sausage and Toast. The whole full-length meal. No need to skimp out on a great Breakfast. Most important meal of the day, I'm told.

Seems like you have some Family issues. Did he maybe steal a girlfriend of yours? Perhaps you like this girl, and he got to her first, eh? Either way.. you wanna have some fun at his expense.. here's a great tip.

Act like HE'S the one who disrespects larger people. You know, instead of You.

Throughout the entire Breakfast, talk to her - tell her things like "Yeah, when my Brother described you he seemed to leave out how nice you seem. He wouldn't stop going on about your size.. oh, but you know in a good way, I'm sure."

Add in the occasional.. "He's always been with these really thin girls *pause awkwardly and just STARE at her* .. .. you know, not that you aren't of course, but well.. *pause again, CONTINUE TO STARE awkwardly - like REALLY disturbing like* .. .. slightly thinnER." Be sure to put major emphasis on the "ER" part.

Also, slightly hit on her.. but only just enough to make her think you're serious. Randomly add compliments like how she smells really amazing. How her eyes bring out the beauty in her face.

With luck, you can cause a major complex and she'll kill herself within the week. Then, if your brother really does indeed love her.. he'll commit suicide as well. That'll teach the bastard for falling in love so quickly. That prick.

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot. Make sure you get a full Breakfast. You know, like Pancakes, Eggs, Sausage and Toast. The whole full-length meal. No need to skimp out on a great Breakfast. Most important meal of the day, I'm told.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Will is fucking awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back