• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Best

BooCocky

On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
Me said:
good for mark henry he is a worthless wrestler he is a terrible wrestler, he is always injured he has never held like any titles....eww wow he is the worlds strongest man....wow brother i will go find a 6ft 1 400 pound roid addict i can make him become huge...he goes on smackdown wrestles no names and acts like he accomplishes something....whose his next victim hornswoggle,o wow that is something for the fans to watch.......so he can attack a "midget"they call him.....o wow what a hard fought battle.....nottttttt.he has had one world title opportunity and i believe it was against angle and the only reason why it was able to watch is because angle did his best to carry the match.........and the only title i believe he ever one was the european title in 1999....wow the european title so he can join the likes of perry saturn, d-lo brown, spike dudley, val venis, and mideon...ew wow what a "big" accomplishment henry......not............... retire no one will miss you

You remember yours? Mine was something in the Music section, but i'll be damned if I know what.

you gotta search it.

go to search. User Name Timbo Slice.

then theres an option search: 6 months or older.

seeing how ive been here over a year, i had to do, 1 year and older.

:lmao: I remember that one. But this was my first non spammy post.

Me said:
Well maybe they could do something that makes edge win but makes 'Taker stay on Smackdown. Maybe the board of directors will overrule Vickie's stipulation like they made her compete in a match and keep Taker. Then they could decide that Vickie is a crap GM and fire her.
This could be a good way to end the 'La Familia' feuds it's gone on way too long.

me said:
I would have to say Scott Hall. He was in one of the Best WM matches and ladder matches at WM10. He was apart of the most dominate and infuential group in WCW history the NWO. Now he is no showing events. I'm actually sad when I think about what has happened to Scott Hall. When I was little I would Mark out when he was on TV in WWE and WCW. He was one of the best (IMO) and Now he's let his addictions get the best of him and he will probably never be in the ring again after what happened in TNA. It sucks the big one.

This is my first post outside the bar room. I was a huge fan of Scott Hall

this is a dedication thread to me..

My best posts were in the sports forum.
My greatest arguments were against Wes.
When i post in wrestling i sometimes make shit up.

Bret Hart,... Wrestlemania 10?

How did I not get an infraction for my first post? Maybe I did, but I can't remember. It was in a thread about wrestling two matches at Wrestlemania, and the poster above me thought that it was impossible to wrestle two matches at one WM. Now in the future, we can say Kane has kind of done that as well, at WM24.

I remember my first post. It was n00btacular.

Defending John Cena in the [Official] John Cena thread since day 1 :)

I didn't start posting until November/December. But I didn't start posting regularly until about March.

I've made about 5 pay per view posts today, and I'm still writting now :) Also, I think I dont have a large post count because I always write detailed posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back