• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My 2nd catchphrase

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I do believe I have unintentionally stumbled onto a 2nd catchphrase for myself on here. My main one of course is still "(insert argument here) and that's the bottom line because Dagger Dias said so!" for when I am finished strongly arguing a point.... but I have noticed myself saying this a lot lately too:

"I'm willing to debate this further if you still disagree."

That started out as a way of showing that although I do not agree with someone (and AM going to argue my points relentlessly, depending on how much I disagree with that post), I still respect the fact that they have a right to their own opinion and would like to continue the discussion and see what they have to say about my response.

I like to argue and I like to debate.... I see "I'm willing to debate this further if you still disagree." becoming my 2nd catchphrase on here. What do you guys think? (and yes, I'm a little bored.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back