Mvp Vs *sum1 Frm Raw*

Status
Not open for further replies.

KromyD

Pre-Show Stalwart
If At No Mercy Mvp Fought Sum1 Frm Raw, Hu Do U Think It Will Be??

If I Was To Pick Sum1 Frm Raw 4 Mvp To Fight, I Would Go With Nitro. I Think These 2 Superstars Are The Future Of Wwe And Wat Beta Wae To Start Mvp's Career Then Fighting The I.c Champ. Wat Do U Think??

I think that since MVP is a heel or will be one to start his career on Smackdown, that he will not fight a heel. He would fight a face. Carlito, or Masters, or Super crazy...

There is already a thread for this.. Its in the PPV section.. I think you should really start looking..

No, he wont face someone from Raw.. That would make no sence for a Raw member to go on a SD! ppv... Especially for MVP's debut match.. and how can you say hes the future when you never saw him in the ring?

He Has Gr8 Confidence And He Certainly Looks The Part. I Did Nt C A Thread About Him Facing A Raw Superstar Only S.dwn So Thats Y I Put This Up, Sori If There Is Tho.

KromyD said:
He Has Gr8 Confidence And He Certainly Looks The Part. I Did Nt C A Thread About Him Facing A Raw Superstar Only S.dwn So Thats Y I Put This Up, Sori If There Is Tho.

Well there isnt one for a Raw superstar.. But there is a MVP vs ???? thread.. Im just giving you a heads up... But I dont think they will make him face someone from Raw.. That would 2 hypes in one match.. Its almost deffinent that its gonna be Vito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back