• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MVP Takes Control Thanks To Bully Ray

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
At the Lethal Lockdown match, Dixie Carter brought in an insurance policy in the form of the returning Bully Ray. He was assigned as the guest referee towards the end of the match but as capt' Bobby Roode was about to finish things, Ray stepped in and stopped him giving MVP and his team the win and control of TNA.

Following the betrayal, Ray Powerbombed Roode through a table with Dixie trying to get revenge. MVP on the other hand seemed as shocked as everyone else.

Did MVP make some sort of offer to Ray? Did Ray have a change of heart? Or is he just bitter about her ditching him after losing the World title? Despite his actions, his motives still seem ambiguous as he wasn't exactly playing to the crowd.

This took place after show went off the air:

Wow!

This was a night with a lot of surprises:
1.Lashley's return.
2.Abyss in the World Heavyweight Cage match {attacking Joe}.
3.Bully Ray ends the Lethal Lockdown.

A great PPV produced by TNA!

For the question I have no idea what will they do from here but I think things will be more clear after IMPACT.

I think TNA writers have done their job well at Lockdown. Fans will have to tune in to Impact to see where these storylines go, I look forward to see how it pans out.

It's too bad I can't get spike tv because I would really like to see where this goes from here. I legitimately did not see Lashley returning last night, but was pleasantly surprised when he did. I'm sure I'm not the only one who knew it was Bully Ray who was the "insurance policy" when Dixie Carter announced that whoever it was was from New York. Finally, anybody else see that Sam Shaw was rockin' the Dexter look last night? Overall, not a bad show despite (for me, anyway) a lack of people to really care about and cheer for. Great opening match, by the way.

Truthfully when you think about it Bully Ray ended up doing last night what he planned all along when he started the Aces & 8's.

Truthfully when you think about it Bully Ray ended up doing last night what he planned all along when he started the Aces & 8's.

Very true.

Did Bully Ray turn face or did he just accomplish his mission, I think he'll probably demand a World Title shot now as a reward from MVP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back