• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MSN hosts "Pop cultures most ememorable wrestlers"

RicoLen

Wise Guy
http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/pop-cultures-most-memorable-wrestlers-14379.gallery?gt1=36010

Don't know how many people have seen this already, or will see it at all, but...

I've long considered the top 5 wrestlers of all time to be Hogan, Savage, Rock, Austin, & Andre in that order. So what do I see on this pop culture list? First off is Hogan, followed by Savage, then The Rock, then Austin, and then Andre. Interesting...

These pop culture wrestling articles are always interesting to me, because they give a good insight as to what the outside world thinks about wrestling and it's stars. As far as guys in the business are concerned, there's certainly a few better that could be added this this list of what is somewhere between 15-20 (I didn't count) of the top stars of all time, but these kinds of list are usually VERY good at listing the best drawing WWE stars in terms of grabbing mainstream attention and new viewers.

You can also tell who the writer knew nothing about, and was just given snippets from some guy they worked with who probably was a fan. All the more reason I take this kind of list seriously because it really does show a good indication of an outsiders view of the industry.

EDIT: SOB I hate it when I don't see typos in my thread title...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back