Mr. Anderson is a huge backstage problem?

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
I think Anderson has plateaued, but I don't think it's because fans are out of interest with him. The man is a douchebag with a nasty habit of burning his backstage bridges. With the right run at the right time, he could easily still be a top-tier superstar. He's got all the tools necessary, he is just the worst backstage politician.

I suspect he's been on someone's shit list recently in TNA/IW, which is why you'd see him playing video games in back. (Save the 'limited contract date' shit- if a guy is bringing in money for you, you pay extra to have him keep doing it.) Maybe he's coming off of it now. On stage, Mr. Anderson has everything he needs to be the next "the guy". Behind the scenes, his mouth and his attitude, which are every bit as real as they are on stage, may clip his potential.

While I still think he could be that guy that a company uses as a centerpiece, I don't think he'll ever overcome his attitude issues; or at least, he won't until it's too late for anyone to want to build around him. He's 36 now; for most guys, they've already made it as a "top guy" by this point.
-Rayne

Has anyone else heard about this? I've always thought Mr. Anderson was a goofball and the reason he was on screen playing video games is because he's addicted to them? The same way he sometimes wears Packer's jerseys or the number 33, it's just who he is.

I never heard about a backstage issue with him and he even seems to be good friends with Jeff Hardy who gave him a nasty scar on the back of his head along with a concussion.

So yeah, is there any truth to him being this foul mouth asshole in the back or what?

I think anyone saying that is going back to his WWE days for material. Even then I don't think it was Anderson doing the politicking as much as being the victim of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back