• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moves that looked like it legitimately hurt

Sometimes I see the heads spike on the mat as a result of Orton's Hanging DDT...he doesn't protect them all.

In fairness guys, I think the OP wanted us to avoid foreign objects. But yeah, fuck getting anything metal slammed against my head or being thrown through a table. Looks and is painful, even when gimmicked.

Ooppss. Well I'll go with the Impaler DDT or the Double Arm DDT. No arms to protect your fall means more work for the guy doing to move. If done wrong, it looks like a broken neck could be a possibility.

Kenya Kobashi's Burning Hammer a life changing move if performed slightly wrong, so dangerous.

I can imagine a Moonsault to hurt like hell, a persons body landing on your ribs from the top rope.

That version of the gut buster when the opponent is thrown into the air and they land stomach first over the guys knees

Jacob Novak hitting on Vickie Guerrero - putting the moves on her can't be without pain

The Five Star Frog Splash looks like it has unbelievable impact which causes Van Dam's body to bounce off his opponent, that looks very painful to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back