• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most World Title Reigns

Who will have the most world title reigns when they retire

• Edge

• Cena

• HHH

• Orton

• Sheamus

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would say Orton, but of course there is always that thought in the back of your head :well when HHH breaks Flairs 16, do I really think he'll endorse Orton to break his: Do I think he has common sense to let these young guys build title reigns?

I really don't see Cena breaking 16 anymore. I know he is the face of the PG era.. I just cant see him winning more titles under this gimmick. However if John Cena changes his gimmick up, I would vote for him. IMO Cena won't get past 14 with this gimmick. (Think about it, when he got injured before making his epic return at the RR it was almost a good thing. He was about 60/40 love hate when he got injured and that epic #30 return got him back to that 80/20 level for a while. Unfortunately for him, this gimmick is getting back to the 60/40 range and even some of the smart towns like Chicago/Philly/NYC are split completely 50/50. I was a big fan of John Cena's heel work.. and I'll be interested to see if Vince has it in him to change his beloved baby face heel.

With that being said, A lot of things will come into play to place a vote.

1) Will HHH let some of the younger talent get "over" more than guys like him.

2) Will Edge Stay injury free? He's had 3-4 severe injuries in the last 7-8 years.

3) Orton just signed a 10 yr deal last year, and he's my favorite to take this poll as long as long as Trips gives the endorsement

4) McIntyre is over in my opinion. I know a lot of people think he's fizziling out, but crowds love to boo him. With legit heat along with a HBK endorsement, can drew get up there?

5) Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase are under 25. I know it's unlikely those two will be up there... but 5 years ago if I were to ask you if you thought Edge would have 9 titles in 2010 you would of said I'm crazy. It just takes that one gimmick change, or that one promo that can get you as the most over guy in the company (Anderson's Assholes promo example)

6) Will Cena continue to be this stale baby face.. or will Vince give him a change?

A lot of thing will play into this.. I'm going to vote Orton.. but would not be surprised if HHH ultimately is by himself around 17-20

I voted for Triple H because he more say than the other ones from his relationships and he seems to really want that record. but Cena was a close second since he is the biggest moneymaker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back