• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mortal Kombat 9

Tha Wolfpac

Hey Yo...
Hey Yo!

So Mortal Kombat 9 was announced at the last E3, and man does it look sexy, their back into using 2d and have promised this to be the fastest Mortal Kombat in terms of gameplay yet. The fatalities are fatal and they have really pushed the boundaries in terms of violence from what i have seen so far. I think Mortal Kombat Trilogy is the best fighting game ever, and i have bought every MK game since so obviously i cannot wait for this game to come out. The characters for this game will be chosen from the first three MK games so expect your favourites.

So are you excited about this game and why?

Because i know i cant wait. It reeks of awesome.

Nothing against Mortal Kombat, I used to love playing it back when it first came out and up until the fourth game. But I'll be honest, I'm completely bored with the game.

After the fourth game, I was only playing them to see the fatalities, you know, kind like why anyone watches the Saw movies anymore, just to see the fucked up shit people have to do. When they took out the character specific fatalities in the last true MK, I was greatly dissapointed and while I had some fun playing as Batman in MK vs. DCU it was just the same old shit being recycled.

I'll probably put it on my Game Q with Gamefly and wait until I get it like that to play it and of course if the character specific fatalities are gone again, I'll just remove it and continue my gaming experience with RPGs and Third Person Shooters and the sorts.

I love the original Mortal Kombat trilogy, and havn't been impressed with anything that's come out since (especially that piece of shit MK Vs. DC), but MK9 promises to not only be more violent, but even go BACK to the old 2D format. I can't wait for this.

I honestly can't wait for MK9. I think it will be the best fighting game ever however the one thing that I can see beating it, is coming out next year. As awesome as fatalities are I don't think it'll beat Marvel vs Capcom 3.

I like how they went back to just calling it Mortal Kombat. It looks gorgeous and is leagues ahead of MK vs DC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back