• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

More Weird KB Dreams

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
So in this one I went back to high school to keep an eye on my cousin, despite her having graduated in June. It was some freaky combination of my high school and my elementary school. Some people kind of knew me but for the most part they had no clue. At lunch I sat with a guy that I knew at the end of my cousin's table. Apparently she was a cocaine and heroin addict and there were pictures to prove it. Then for some reason Stephanie McMahon was there with us and was poor and pissed as hell about it. We got to the final class and people had to explain how having a baseball glove made them Americans, which involved everyone doing a performance of some kind. Then school was over and she didn't want to ride in my car so we took the bus which was like a roller coaster. Getting there the campus turned into that of the university I went to and she apparently was now bi. I got into an argument with a guy that claimed to know me and I couldn't place his voice. Most vivid dream I ever remember having.

I had a really weird dream last night. It all looked like an SNES game. Apparently it was set in the future. Anyway my character was walking to his house when a car full of nuns pulled up behind him and one asked to use his bathroom. My character walked into his house and on the wall there was a picture of the pregnant model Echelon posted in some thread yesterday. Then everything started floating half an inch off the ground.

WTF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back