More Hogan! 2 hours of Hogan! WE WANT TNHOGAN!

Pepe Silvia

Occasional Pre-Show
From the Wrestlezone Front Page said:
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that TNA management has told the creative team to try its best to include Hulk Hogan in every episode of Impact even if it's just for one segment or a small amount of TV time. Prior to this, there had been internal debate within TNA as to whether Hogan should be used sparingly, as a special attraction, but the feeling now is that Hogan needs to be featured as much as possible on Impact, and should make an appearance on the show every week.

:(

If it's just a quick one-off appearance every week like it's been lately then I'm fine with it, but if this is the worst case scenario, I'll be the guy sitting in a pith helmet sipping a Shirley Temple and holding up a big sign saying I TOLD YOU SO!

And with the ratings slipping a bit, something makes me worry about Hogan thinking he's the only thing that can save them.

I'd rather see Hogan do what he did with Kennedy than what he did to set up the four way. There will be no impact on ratings though.

OH NO, i just shake my head at TNA, i stopped watching ages ago....i'd rather watch Justin Roberts get choked out over and over than watch the head trauma causing TNA programming that is showing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back