• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Monday Night Raw - July 15, 2002 (Bischoff Debuts) with KB

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Monday Night Raw
Date: July 15, 2002
Location: Continental Airlines Arena, East Rutherford, New Jersey
Commentators: Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler

This is another request and with good reason: EVERYTHING changes here. Well maybe not everything but a lot of things certainly do. First of all there's the debut of the longest running Raw GM tonight, as well as a stable being thrown out completely. For the life of me I can't believe they just threw this out on Raw instead of having it on a big PPV or at least built up or something, but this is WWE in 2002 so the logic is LONG gone. This is also the last Raw before Vengeance 2002. Let's get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

He's Back And Better Than Ever

the new formatting for your site is sub-par. I had a hard time telling when one paragraph ended and another began. And just as hard a time telling when one match rating ended and the next segment began. The single space with breaks between the paragraphs worked better.

Totally agree about Bischoff btw.

I wasn't too bothered with the formatting on this one but look at vengeance, that one hurt my eyes.

the new formatting for your site is sub-par. I had a hard time telling when one paragraph ended and another began. And just as hard a time telling when one match rating ended and the next segment began. The single space with breaks between the paragraphs worked better.

Totally agree about Bischoff btw.

Believe me it's not my idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back