• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moment of truth time...

MikeKillam

Pre-Show Stalwart
Vickie Guerrero or Mike Adamle?

Personally, Adamle was much much less than Vickie, but Vickie doesn't suck nearly as bad at talking in front of people. If I could get rid of BOTH of them, that would be great. But if I had to choose, I would take Vickie. At least she's involved in a storyline, and gets some great heat every week. Now, I don't consider her a heel. I don't boo her for the same reason I boo Jericho. I boo her cause she's god aweful...
But I would take her over Adamle.

What about you?

yea she just forgets to say everything about title matches....

btw i have to deal with adamle still because hes a sports anchor here in chicago...its fun...=/

I would say vickie just because she at least gets involved in storylines. Now that she is going to be on RAW and not Smackdown I think I'm gonna have to change to watching Smackdown each week and catching RAW once in a while....opposite of now.

"Excuse Me!!" Lol. I personally think Vickie. She gets huge heel heat from 2 words and I find her latest love triangle storyline entertaining.

Well, I could say "who still has a job?" But that would be classed as Spam. Vickie is way better then Adam Le. She is literally hated by WWE's fans. If its because Of the story lines and what she is doing to Eddies legacy (aparently. Not my opinion) or because of her voice, Or because of her character. She is doing her job perfectly. She would have to be the best Heel G.M ever. She can talk to the crowd, the wrestlers with so much more Realness added to it then what Mike adamle could.

Mike is no where near her at all.

Adamle, at least he tried to give the fans what they wanted. despite the fact that he couldnt talk worth crap he did listen to fans.

Adamle, at least he tried to give the fans what they wanted. despite the fact that he couldnt talk worth crap he did listen to fans.

You do know that neither of them are real decesion makers, right? Thats like saying "Thank goodness the US has Jack Bower. I don't know what would happen without him watching over us".

Id also pick Vickie any day of the week. She actually acts as a useful part of storyline progression which certainly Adamle didn't and most GM's dont beyond simply "making matches".

Vickie , for the simple fact that Eddies kids gotta eat. Lol
Honestly everyone can say that the EXCUSE ME is annoying and it is, but is it anymore annoying than WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!

I wanted to like Mike Adamle because he is a Chicago guy and i was a huge fan of American Gladiators when i was a kid.
But he just sucked, cmon EXCUUUUSE ME or JAMAICAN ME CRAZY?
NO CONTEST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back