MMA in the Bar room!! *In memorium of JMT and TDigs' thread*

It'll never happen since we know shit has been rigged for Fedor in the past but a UFC in Russia with Khabib on top as World Champ would be lit.

I love Khabib's friendship with Joe Rogan. It makes my day.

A lot of people on twitter were saying it was 2-2 going into the fifth. I don't know what the fuck they were smoking but that's the word. MMA judging at it finest, ladies and gentlemen. I bet that's what those two judges had it as.

Bobby Knuckles is out of his first title defense against Rockhold.

Just me, flooding your inbox again. With the time difference between you guys and us, what time does the show have to start there for it to air at the normal PPV time? Won't it be like 6 in the morning the next day?

Anyway, I'm a bit upset they are letting Romero get back to back shots. The guy full on earned his first shot. Eight straight wins, finishes of Kennedy, Machida, and Weidman, other Ws over Souza, Tavares, and Brunson (who was straight robbed in the Silva fight). Plus he throws one of the best flying knees ever, but he did just drop a decision to Whittaker for the interim title.

Just me, flooding your inbox again. With the time difference between you guys and us, what time does the show have to start there for it to air at the normal PPV time? Won't it be like 6 in the morning the next day?

Anyway, I'm a bit upset they are letting Romero get back to back shots. The guy full on earned his first shot. Eight straight wins, finishes of Kennedy, Machida, and Weidman, other Ws over Souza, Tavares, and Brunson (who was straight robbed in the Silva fight). Plus he throws one of the best flying knees ever, but he did just drop a decision to Whittaker for the interim title.

People in Perth are going to get trashed from 7 AM. Early morning drinking on a Sunday.

"In order for the event to be broadcast live during prime time hours on the east coast of North America, the main card is expected to begin at 11:00 am local time on 11 February in Western Australia (which is 22:00 EST on 10 February), with a full preliminary card beginning at approximately 07:00 am local time (18:00 EST on 10 February)."

https://www.fightnewsaustralia.com/ufc-perth-scheduled-to-start-early-morning/

I remember when UFC would do tape delays for non North/South American PPVs. I swear that either crazy shit happened or they were snooze fest cards filled with local fighters each time.

UFC 112 had Edgar upset Penn and Silva royally pissed off everyone by dancing. UFC 138 had Chris Leban lose half the blood in his body and the fight be stopped. UFC 70 had Gabriel Gonzaga Cro Cop Crop Cop. UFC 75 had Bisping "win" over Matt Hamill. UFC 85 had Thiago Alves come in about sixty pounds heavier than Matt Hughes after missing weight and still getting a KO of the night bonus.

McGregor is as close to being stripped of the Lightweight Title as he has ever been. Might be official already, seen conflicting reports but major MMA media names have said that Tony vs. Khabib at UFC 223 is for the UNDISPUTED Lightweight Title. That indicates McGregor is out as champion. Please don't get hurt or miss weight, Khabib! Please!

Also on the same card, Thug Rose vs. Joanna in the rematch I've been waiting for since Thug pulled off the craziest upset in years. It'll be an amazing shit. UFC 223 has two fights announced and it's already better than like 90% of the cards from 2017.

How long does it have to take. The dude has not indicated that he will even step into a octagon again, let alone defend the title.

Dana White said at the press conference that Tony vs. Khabib is for the title and whoever wins will be the 'real' champion. However, he refused to state that McGregor had been stripped. For whatever reason Dana would not say that McGregor had been stripped but he kept saying this fight was for the real title.

I suspect that means McGregor is going to end up defending his title very soon. They must have something in the works, discussions likely at a roadblock and this is a UFC tactic to show McGregor that they can move on without him.

Watch out for McGregor vs. Diaz 3 for the belt being announced within the next couple of weeks.

Personally I think that Dana is afraid to strip Connor because he doesn't want to upset him and ruin any chance he will ever step foot in the Octagon again. Like him or not, he is the biggest draw they have right now and they do such a piss poor job of building anyone else up that they can't run him off.

UFC Light Heavyweight and Heavyweight World Titles on the line today but fuck that because Chael is fighting Rampage!

Next Bellator Heavyweight Champion!

Yeah I've got this on and it feels VERY pro wrestling. Not that it's a bad thing but they're not hiding it at all.

And now the National Anthem before the main event? Um.....sure?

Sonnen will fuck Fedor up.

If I had to trade Jon Jones as champ for a world where Chael Sonnen is Heavyweight Champ than so be it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back