Mitsuhara Misawa passes away

MattMoses

Getting Noticed By Management
PRO WRESTLING NOAH FOUNDER MITSUHARU MISAWA PASSES AWAY AFTER IN-RING MISHAP
by Mike Johnson @ 10:32 AM on 6/13/2009

I am extremely saddened to report that one of the greatest in-ring workers of the modern age and the founder of Pro Wrestling NOAH, Mitsuhau Misawa died earlier this morning (tonight in Japan) following an in-ring accident stemming from a suplex.

We will have more shortly.

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=39367&p=1

Jesus Christ. This is awful. A true innovator has passed away, RIP.

I don't think words can express how shocked and sad I am right now. Not only one of my favorite wrestlers, but arguably the greatest of all time.

Wow... That's terrible.
I know it sounds bad, but it's so wierd that the person who passes away is the biggest star of the company... It's just crazy...
RIP Misawa-san. I'll always love his matches with Kenta.

All I can say is "Wow!" I've always loved Misawa's work, loved his matches with Kobashi, and was looking forward to a match or two with Muta. I'm deeply sorry to his friends and family for the loss.

I only saw a little of him wrestling on youtube, but I know he is considered one of greatest of all time! I feel for his family & it's sad they the world of pro wrestling lost another! R.I.P!

Did anyone notice Punk's wrist tape said Misawa tonight?

2141hqb.jpg

Makes me proud to be a CM Punk fan.

He had E.D. on his wrist every November as well. The longer his career goes he'll probably have a weekly name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back