• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Missing Persons Report Filed: Beer Money, Inc.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
While I'm not normally one to chime off when a guy (or team) hasn't been on television in a few weeks, I'm quite perplexed by the attendance figures (or severe lack there of) of Beer Money, Inc. The former TNA World Tag Team champions were heralded not only as one of the best tag teams in the company, but by many as one of the best in the industry not six months ago.

I know a lot of cards shuffled in the deck since the Hogan & Bischoff era took hold, but you can't honestly tell me that these guys deserved to go from defending and competing for the TNA World Tag Team titles, to getting jumped by Hall & Pac, to getting ridiculed by Bischoff, to disappearing from TNA's television & PPV entirely in the last 60 days.

So what's the deal – where are ye, Beer Money, Inc?

While I'm not normally one to chime off when a guy (or team) hasn't been on television in a few weeks, I'm quite perplexed by the attendance figures (or severe lack there of) of Beer Money, Inc. The former TNA World Tag Team champions were heralded not only as one of the best tag teams in the company, but by many as one of the best in the industry not six months ago.

I know a lot of cards shuffled in the deck since the Hogan & Bischoff era took hold, but you can't honestly tell me that these guys deserved to go from defending and competing for the TNA World Tag Team titles, to getting jumped by Hall & Pac, to getting ridiculed by Bischoff, to disappearing from TNA's television & PPV entirely in the last 60 days.

So what's the deal – where are ye, Beer Money, Inc?

I'm not too sure, but I can only have one guess. They want them to work a program against Hall and Pac. It's really only a guess so I'm not going to put any wagers on it.

They may be holding them off on appearances and really selling the beat down by not having them around for a while, whilst Pac and Hall lose some of their ring rust and get in better shape to have a good PPV match against these guys.

Bischoff has a solid mind for the business, and I don't think he's stupid enough to not see anything in these guys; they're solid workers, solid characters, and the sell any part of their product as characters perfectly well.

Personally since watching TNA full time, I really became a huge fan of James Storm. I've noted in other threads I prefer heels to faces, and all of his Heel work makes for great TV. He doesn't play the standard cocky, arrogant, or silent and mean type heel, he plays that bad dude that really doesn't give a **** while enjoying a few brewski's.

Roode on the other hand is growing on me. I didn't really care for him too much when I started watching, but now he's selling himself quite well, and I see a solid future in this guy. He's got the character, everyone knows he's got the ring work, now it's just a matter of him and Storm getting completely over with the mark/fans watching at home. The IWC Knows they have what it takes, but unfortunately we're not the market that makes televised wrestling companies the big bucks.

So yeah, my guess is they'll come back when hall and pac are more primed for working again, and will have a storyline leading to a PPV that will move in tangent to the brewing TNA vs Hulk storyline they are apparently working on pushing forward.

If, they have, by any chance dropped the balls on these guys, I'd be really disappointed.

They are on Impact tonight and I believe the next several weeks I have heard they are going to become a focal point of the tag team division again. YAY! I have always liekd Beer Money even when they got thrown together, it just seemed to work. I just wish TNA had sold the "ORIGINAL" Beer Money shirt that was just a white t-shirt with black lettering that said "Beer Money" on the back and "Place Tag Team Title Belt Here" with an arrow pointing to the waist.

I'm glad to know they are gonna be on tv again and from what I have hear d(I don't read spoilers remember) that they are gonna make notice that they are tired of being in the background.

I noticed they be gone this is TNA problem with only having 1 weekly show not enough time for there talent

Beer Money isn't going anywhere. They will be back on TNA IMPACT! soon. From what I have heard, tonight even, which is a good thing because they really are that damn good. As for the second show . . . Well, if I know Erie, he's going to press Spike now for a second show on Thursday. I see it now, IMPACT! will go on the road while the Thursday show will be taped in what will have been known as the Impact Zone. This is what I hope happens at least. Makes perfect business sense to me at least.

The Beer Money push is on.

If TNA has any sense they will push the tag teams again like MCMG, the Brits (and of course Beer Money) to further the now inevitable SuperMex/Blueprint split/feud.

Beer Money's time will come because they are just too good to ignore. They both have all the traits to become TNA stars in the future and as a team they have it all. I have a gut feeling this is known to the Hogan/Bischoff regime and they are takng their time with it because they are over and dont need to be shoved down our throats.

Im sure that they will be on impact today.Beer Money is one of my Favorite Tag Team and i just hope that they get another title run.Hopefully they turn heel and feud with Morgan n Hernandez.

They havent been on TV for a while now 3D and the Nasty boys are getting more TV time then Beer Money and that fucken sucks.If Beer Money feuds with MNH these could be a really good feuds,And we could put all that 3D and Nasty boys feud aside.

Again who cares if the Nasty Boys and 3D feud. There can be more than one tag team feud going on at once.

Anyway now, on topic, the Beer Money team is awesome, talented and just great to watch. From what most of us have read they will be on tv soon so I know its going to be good tv.

Them vs the Band should make for a entertaining feud as long as Hall and Pac can work coherently enough to put on a match.

Beer Money has been kind of stale for a while now. The last time they had an interesting feud is when they were going up against Team 3D. They've sort of faded away ever since then. I hope Beer Money will get back on track pretty soon because they still are my favorite tag team in TNA. I hope they will get near the tag titles again because I'm still baffled as to why Morgan and Hernandez are tag champs. I think they'll get back into the swing of things eventually, it's just going to take some time.

As much as I've enjoyed Beer Money, they're kind of stale now and I think that their best days are behind them. They've done everything that a team can do in TNA and just about anything they can do right now is filler. They're still really one of the few teams in TNA that I like and I'd like to see something happen with them, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

I just hope Bischoff/Hogan don't ruin what was bar none the best tag team divison since the early 90's. How seeing the Fatty Boys against Team 3 Doughnuts on a freakin PPV is beyond mind bending. Jimmy Hart and the biker helmet? Are you kidding me? I thought I got time warped to 1991 for a second. Hopefully in the comming weeks we'll be seeing more of Beer $$, and MMG. Even Eric Young and Nash were kinda entertaining as a tag team.

I agree that Beer Money has not been used properly since the Hogan/Bischoff takeover of TNA but it looks liket hat could be changing in the next few weeks. WHile to an extent they have become stale nad really have not had any solid feuds aside from the Dudleys awhile back I think that Storm and Roode are huge talents that should be showcased as the future of TNA eventually. While currently TNA is focusing on the pushes of guys like Pope, Kennedy, and Wolfe while re-establishing Joe and Styles it would be hard to focus on pushing Beer Money to that same level at the same time while trying to focus on everything else in the promotion. So I am okay with them being on the backburner right now.

Eventually though I think the team breaking up and feuding with one another will lead to them both getting put over and becoming top mainevent talent. If they were to do an angle similiar to what Paul Heyman did in OVW with Johnny Jeter and Matt Cappotelli a few years back with Roode getting some type of Singles title shot and it getting to his head where he eventually turns on Storm saying he doesnt need him and then Storm beomcing the babyface with the comeback it would be a compelling feud. On another hand I also think that Roode would fit in well within a Four Horseman type stable with Flair, AJ, and someone like Wolfe as top heels in TNA. But thats a whole nother discussion.

I love seeing Beer Money back on tv. They are a very talented tag team and have great entertainment value. I hope they get more tv time as a tag team, and they could even contend individually for the Global Championship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back