Ministry of darkness

Big Daddy Fool

One Man Rock Band
There is this guy on youtube named ministry4lyfe and if the name didn't give it away is a huge ministry of darkness fan. Anyways he put together this awesome video series of the history of Ministry of Darkness. Also, in the description he in good detail described the events to give the viewer a better understanding. I really enjoyed the series and i thought you guys would too so i made this thread to put the videos and their descriptions together and after it's all said and done we can discuss what you liked or didn't like about the ministry of darkness or perhaps discuss each part in detail.

Volume 1.
[youtube]wylPBhNI05Y[/youtube]
Volume 2

[youtube]KlSq9s2ZraA[/youtube]

1/18/99

The week following his shocking and impactfull return, The Undertaker cuts another dark and sinister promo warning us that he plans to lead another sacrificial lamb to slaughter at the following week's R0y@1 Ru|\/|b13. Who has the Lord of Darkness in his sights to add to his growing Ministry followers?

Volume 3
[youtube]30bNzk0m_MA[/youtube]

1/24/99

On He@t just minutes before the R0y@1 Ru/\/\b13 PPV, The Undertaker comes out and basically reiterates (from the 1/18 RA\/\/) what his plans are for the night.

Volume 4
[youtube]PNNCKzpg9fI[/youtube]
1/24/99

Keeping his promise, The Undertaker and his Ministry proceed to attack and abduct the 500 lbs. Mabel by stuffing him into a hearse.

Volume 5
[youtube]uT1KAFM4TE4[/youtube]

1/25/99

Although the Ministry's only and brief appearance on RA\/\/, it is made official that Mabel is now a part of the group contributing in the attack of Al Snow and Road Dogg.

Volume 6

[youtube]dJ74ck4atzI[/youtube]
2/1/99

This was actually scheduled to be a six man tag with The Undertaker involved in the match. This was the first phase of The Brood's initiation into the Ministry of Darkness with a shocking scene involving Gangrel. This was also the first time Mabel's name change to Viscera was announced.

[youtube]c0OAetcNgzI[/youtube]

2/1/99 After the Hardcore match with The Acolytes vs. Al Snow & The Road Dogg, The Brood joins the Ministry.

Volume 7

[youtube]7S7OaMvFgSw[/youtube]

2/14/99

St. \/@13/\/t1/\/3s D@y /\/\@ss@cre

This is the first time we see the entire Ministry together since the Brood's addition almost two weeks prior. The Undertaker's one and only mission this night was to send his minions out and abduct The Big Boss Man in the middle of his match. But why The Boss Man? We find out the answer the following night on R@\/\/...

.....More on this tomorrow. It's getting late here stateside and I want to have this be a bit of a series

Sorry, I'm having trouble with the embedding. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I will try to figure it out and re edit the thread and then make the next posts correct. Sorry for the inconvenience i hope you still enjoy it though.

:undertaker2:

I loved the Ministry of Darkness when they were around. They were easily my favourite faction in the WWE. They made for some compelling television and each week you had to tune in just to see what they would do next. The Undertaker made a great heel because his character can be created to be this evil wrestler. Taking over other wrestlers and making them join the Ministry was great. Great thread, brought some memories back and it's good to see this again. I can't wait for the rest of the series.

Man. Thanks for these vids. Bring some great memories. I absolutely love the ministry of darkness. Taker was badass (well not in a gimmick sense)....a top heel. He looked like Satan himself....his promos were awesome.

:undertaker2:

two that killed it for me....Joining the corporation, and Vince as the "higher power".

Other than that I thought the Ministry of Darkness was awesome, and I liked Undertaker more then, then any other time. You know what would have been cool? If instead of Vince they got someone kinda sinister to be the Higher Power...I dunno like Paul Heyman (yeah ECW was still around then I know) or Jake Roberts.

Good shout by the great gouki, he got it right. I think the ministry are the best faction in WWE history. Wrestlers like Viscera and Mideon made their career on that, and also with the talent they had with Acolytes (it thrust Bradshaw into the limelight pretty well) and the Brood, I can't think of anyone else who can touch them. I do think it ended way too quickly though. I like a faction to be around for a long while, allow character development, but that could just be me. Two things they could have done better is a) given them better opponents. One of the biggest matches was Undertaker vs Big Boss Man if I remember correctly. and b) not let Vinces ridiculous ego get in the way. Another great gimmick ruined by McMahon.

i too really liked the ministry angle and think that really contributed to undertakers continuing career. It showed he could change character and still be successful. As i think if this angle didn't happen we might not even be talking about undertaker today, his character was kinda getting stale and he wasn't in the main picture feuding with mankind, vader before this angle.

I liked the Ministry of Darkness when it was just the Ministry of Darkness. Then, when that whole "Higher Power" fiasco happened and the Ministry merged with the Corporation to become the Corporate Ministry, I knew every Raw was going to begin with the bajillion wrestlers of the Corporate Ministry lumbering down to the ring to take up 45 minutes of the show with promos. The Game-uh would be mad-uh that he didn't have a title shot-uh, blah blah blah.

I have a account on dailymotion.com. There, Ministry 4 Life also has the ministry era. It is over 36 videos. Great series that goes week after week in the ministry. Even goes through the corporate ministry which I really wasn't a fan of. Check it out its awesome.

One of my favorite factions ever.:undertaker2:

I remember being terrified of the Undertaker and the Ministry of Darkness. They were all just so evil and creepy. I remember when the Ministry kidnapped one of the McMahon's, Stephanie I think, and lit their symbol on fire in front of their house. That freaked me out. It was a very dark faction, very scary for an 8 year old me to watch. I thought Undertaker was the most person on the face of the planet. I really didn't know if he was even a person, he may have been some sort of demon creature. So yea, the Ministry freaked me the hell out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back