Million Dollar Challenge

drock24

Dark Match Jobber
So this million dollar challenge from the idiots over at TNA to DX...is ******ed...first of all, tna using wwe to get ratings...and poor ones at that

Anyway, my idea, WWE accepts the challenge, but on their terms at THEIR show...
tna stars show up, wwe gets the ratings...no matter what happens, VINCE wins:) lol

lol i like the idea n WWE winnin it but its not going to happen even JIM ROSS said it on his website so TNA/VKM r wasting there time by doin this they need to worry about there own company and buildin it up b4 startin a war with a way bigger company!! o and just to let u no there r already other forums about TNA/VKM vs WWE/DX that u could of posted this in =)

Its not like Triple H and Shawn Micheals need the money anyway. Although that parody at Turning Point was funny. They rant about how the DX act is getting old and repetetive, while the VKM been doing the same act since the late 90s. Nothing but a couple bitter hypocrites
OH YOU DIDNT KNOW

Its not like Triple H and Shawn Micheals need the money anyway. Although that parody at Turning Point was funny. They rant about how the DX act is getting old and repetetive, while the VKM been doing the same act since the late 90s. Nothing but a couple bitter hypocrites
OH YOU DIDNT KNOW

lol yea i agree with u they dont need the money HHH n HBK are pro. laughin at them sayin wtf is that , thats not shit!!! just like that time THE COACH made that bounty 4 HHH n HBK 4 $10,000 HHH said were only worth 5,000 a peice?? u cheap bastard lol but yea VKM r just mad and jealous cause there not apart of the new DX cause WWE was talkin bout bring them bac to b apart of it until HHH and sum body else cant remember who heard that BG JAMES would hit HHH n the mouth if he ever saw him again so VKM screwed that up them self!! but i enjoy watchin VKM n wat they do just cause it makes wrestling interestin gives pple some thing to talk about and look forward to next time they watch and thats wat its all about i also like DX to and i think it would b cool if DX would just say some thing about this whole thing may b not just out and say some thing but hit around it so pple no wat there talkin about then that would really make it interesting

Tna is day dreaming about vkm winning the fight and then using the footage of dx loosing to put it in a future music video promoting there show. It's there way of saying yeah where better then wwe. That's the main motive behind it.

There were some people who didn't believe me when I told them that tna was going up against wwe. Now with all the stuff that they have pulled it couldn't be more obvious.
I can't believe they didn't believe me. I could just tell by the way there show was and by the way they were acting that they were trying to show up wwe.
It was so obvious to me. It just wasn't detected by them. I also suspect some of them were just saying that wasn't so just to win arguments against me.

A million is nothing to WWE, if they insist on carrying on this angle they should have offered them a small amount and said that that is all WWE is worth. It would have gotten over a lot better.

^Exactly, but acting like a million is alot shows how much smaller they are then the WWE.

Like many others, the TNA vs WWE crap is turning me off, luckily last weeks Impact had some good segments for evolving storylines.

Alex~Vab

I dont know what i'd do if VKM actually wrestled a match...Maybe they should worry about that before challenging DX, who wrestles every week...Hell, even if the Match happened, VKM hadnt competed in a Competitive(not counting that joke against Raven's group) match in months..Oh..And the VKM mocking DX at Turning Point....Hmmm...Didn't Rated RKO do that a few months ago?Even to the point of Collapsing during their pose like VKM did...If VKM wants WWE to stop the "Dumb to the X-Treme" skits...Maybe they should stop doing them themselves.They made a big deal about Big Dick Johnson yet they bring out their own Fat Oily guy..The hypocracy in this angle is shocking beyond belief.

VKM isn't gonna stop, its all a major angle. They know we all know that DX and WWE won't accept this, it won't happen so they can use skits to get VKM over like DX is affraid, but the worst part is VKM will take credit the day DX dispanes so WWE should stick with DX as long as they can and wait out VKM. Cause VKM is the biggest waste of time right now, your using air time to promote 2 guys who don't wrestle, GREAT MOVE. TNA needs to get over it they can't treat every wrestler like they are sting. Promote the guys who are in the ring, and if your going to promote someone who's not currently wrestling, build the story line up prior to it and let its run its coarse. I don't think the Sting angle used by the WCW would work again. Cause it would always be conpared to that angle and that was one of the best in wrestling

I personally like WWE's approach to this thus far and that is NO RESPONSE! Screw TNA and VKM... concentrate on your own product first... WWE or WWF has been around for a very very long time and VKM is just like a bunch of little school kids bouncing around at the clever kid's ankles wanting attention. The best thing in those cases is to just ignore it.

because its the only thing they can do. WWE even makes the mistake of mentioning TNA once it gives TNA free exposure and fans will most likely be curious to find out what it is.

because its the only thing they can do. WWE even makes the mistake of mentioning TNA once it gives TNA free exposure and fans will most likely be curious to find out what it is.

So when a kid randomly calls you a *** or challenges you to a FIGHT you ALWAYS have to respond to the challenge, you always have to meet it head on and take time out of your schedule to do so? No matter how good TNA are, WWE is Global and has marqee names. They got more important thing to worry about like their own product for example. That is the problem with today's society .. always focusing on what other people are doing instead of themselves.

No some kid challenging you to a fight has nothing to do with what TNA are doing. They've put themselves in a position where they cant lose. From a business sense TNA are aware that their fans are fully aware of WWE it's not the same for WWE whereas their fans mostly don't know what TNA is. All they need is for WWE to mention TNA and they've won. The majority of WWE's fans aren't aware of TNA they can only pretend as if they're focusing on their own company, when in reality they're closely monitering TNA and trying to pick any stars that are unhappy there.

^Definitely. It's a lot of the same mentality that Bischoff used back when he called McMahon out on a WCW PPV in Worcester back in '98, I believe. And then later on when DX invaded Nitro in Norfolk. Neither company responded to the other, but it's just a scare tactic to make the other company look like chicken-$hits. The funny thing is that the VKM irritates SO many marks who don't realize it's something that's been done before, but now that the shoe is on the other foot and someone is calling out their favorite promotion, it rubs them the wrong way. WWE isn't going to acknowledge it, and eventually the angle will play itself out. Just like DX did. Just like the NWO did.

i wanna no wat makes u pple think that the WWE fans dont no about TNA already? there wrestling fans just like we are and every 1 on this site knows about TNA i havent onces saw any ask who TNA is , im not sayin EVERY BODY knows who they r but i bet ya theres a hole alot of the WWE fans who no who TNA is there wrestling fans so im sure they get on the net n look around about wrestling just like all of us so i bet ya a good 80% of WWE fans no who TNA is , but like i said b4 n another post i bet that VKM'S Million Dollar Challenge wouldnt even pay 4 McMahon's familys dinner 4 a week if VKM come up with a couple billion $ VINCE might think about it lol

^They only watch what they've been accustomed to watching for the longest amount of time. It's just like when I used to frequent WWF and WCW in 1997 and I never watched an ECW broadcast until they showed up on Raw and all of a sudden there was a new promotion that I had to find out about. Most wrestling fans don't necessarily frequent sites like this. WWE is the obvious business leader in terms of pro wrestling in the States and has a built-in fanbase and name recognition that is way beyond established. Hell, most people in the general populace don't even remember WCW by that reckoning, but they can definitely tell you about the WWF/E.

I dont think DX have gotten any promo time since the challenge was made.

I think that WWE is definitely doing the right thing by just not responding. While I do find the VKM stuff somewhat funny, I would take a HHH & HBK match over a VKM match any day.

I dont think DX have gotten any promo time since the challenge was made.
Shawn Michaels was against doing DX again in the first place as most of the core of what made DX popular originally goes against his current religious views. As of now, though, WWE has obviously changed the scheme with relation to how DX is used. This last bloody Raw was a fine example and I'm glad because that last segment was the first semi-hot one I've seen them do in a while, and I'm all the happier for it. Whatever happens, at least the comedy bits and greased up fat guys have stopped...for the moment anyway.

The New Age Outlaws used to be my favorite Tag Team Ever..... But I agree with every person in this Forum, VKM sux and the WWE should keep ignoring them. Im getting sick and tired of them mocking D-X every week and sweating their nuts b-cuz they're not in the new D-X....... And where does a man that used to play a queer (Kip James) in a tag team relationship get the courage to call out two of the most respected and talented wrestlers in the industry in HHH and Shawn Michaels, in my opinion this just shows how pathetic and amatuer TNA really is!!!!!!!

It proves to me that TNA doesnt have what it takes to put itself over.If the WWE responded,it would give them credibility,and thats why Vince doent give shit.All TNA's stars are WWE rejects and turncoats,I give it 2 more years before it chokes on its own vomit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back