• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MIKE FUCKING ADAMLE

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm epic happy that Adamle is hosting RAW in two weeks. I am of the opinion that Adamle could have been great if he knew his stuff.

I dont see Adamlee as great doc i believe that he was thrown out there in to more then one position and screwed it up, he needs time to get back to his own swing of things IMO i think the crowd will still boo the crap out of him when he comes in, i just dont see him as that interesting myself in terms of WWE talent if Joey styles hosted raw that for me would be epic

It's payback for messing with my sigs without asking my permission.

>:C

THANKS SAVAGE TAKER YOU ARE A GOOD MAN
ST 4 MOD

I am of the opinion that Adamle could have been great if he knew his stuff.
Could be.

The problem was that there was nothing preventing him from knowing his stuff. He could have watched tapes, he could have talked to people, he could have done some reading. Instead, the man made no effort to learn about the industry he was working in...... and because of it, he cheated his employers and the fans.

Damn right they'll boo him when he hosts.

I actually agree, Sally. I'm just happy to have him back. There are two directions they could go: A guy who has no passion for the business and hates everything, or a guy who is apologetic and has since brushed up on his knowledge.

Adamle was actually great when it came to getting heat. The fans clearly fucking despised him. He'd do well as another heel guest host. That said, I hope it's only a one time thing. We don't need that waste of air sucking up TV time every Monday.

should be interesting to see if he has gotten better. or if he is still bland and boring. i hear the Raw Roulette is returning the night he host it. he better make it good. i wish they would have made this show for Eric Bishoff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back