Mick Foley

The Raven's Epitaph

Getting Noticed By Management
Has anybody read any of Mick's books? I've read The Hardcore Diaries. I'm looking forward to Countdown to Lockdown aswell but it doesn't come out until 21st October in the UK.

He's actually a pretty great author, he really takes you in for a wild ride. I enjoy his stuff.

Just picked up Countdown to Lockdown about an hour and a half ago. I'm going to meet him at a book signing Friday.

Nah not yet. I've read his first two books but haven't read Hardcore Diaries. He's my all time favorite wrestler so I'm very excited.

Nah not yet. I've read his first two books but haven't read Hardcore Diaries. He's my all time favorite wrestler so I'm very excited.

Well, I hope you enjoy reading it and getting to meet him. I'm hoping to get Shawn Michaels' book for Christmas aswell as Adam Copeland on Edge. They sound like good reads.

I'd highly recommend Foley's first two. His first is exceptionally good. Second is solid too.

I might have to invest then, lol. I'll check WH Smith to see if they have them in stock on their website. They do awesome deals and have pretty much every book imaginable. Remind me what his first two are called?

Have a Nice Day (paperback can be found for like 8 bucks, which isn't bad considering it's over 500 pages long)

Foley is Good.

Foley is a compelling author, I've read "Have a Nice Day" and "Hardcore Diaries", both were very good. "Have a Nice Day" is an excellent read and really gives insight into what it takes to become a wrestler. Its full of training and road stories. BTW you can pick up both of these books cheap on eBay. As you can tell by his promos, he is a great story teller. I'm sure this book will be as good as the others. He has also written a couple of childrens books, but since I don't have kids I wouldn't know how good they are.

Ric-Flair.jpg

I've read Have A Nice Day and The Hardcore Diaries. Really looking forward to reading Countdown To Lockdown.

Its probably no surprise that I'm a huge Mick Foley fan. I have read all of his books and they are all gold. They are extremely well written and thoughful, humorous and genuine.

Both his autobiographies and fictional novels, Scooter and Tietam Brown are good reads.

Hardcore Diaries was what made me really, really get into wrestling, because it was just so interesting.

Just bought Countdown To Lockdown for my Kindle. If it's even half as good as his previous ones, I'll love it.

And now he's been added to the Alumni section on WWE.com. That's pretty cool.

Doc is pretty cool.

But it is nice that the WWE has any of mention of Foley on their website nonetheless all of the shoutout he has been receiving lately on WWE television.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back