Michael Cole interrupts diva's match... Again.

Michael Cole should just shut up. They should give the airtime to the wrestles instead. It's pathetic that WWE has come to this... talking about nothing... but crap and more crap. It's fine to visit the circus every once in a while, but to watch that clown week in, week out, just make me sick.
Its getting bad, isnt it? Not only does he get hours to put himself over during matches, but he gets a fairly lengthy segment to further the king/jr angle.
Who in the hell thinks its a good idea to have a match where JR and Michael Cole are "competing" ? Is the talent level on the roster really so pathetic that theres nothing better to do but give these guys 10 minutes?

I think the whole cole talking over the divas when wrestling is really bad i mean everyone keeps saying how the diva division has gone down hill but how can it earn respect for the women division when he does that

to be honest i cant stand the bloke and never have even b4 the heel turn get rid of his ass for that reason and he is making swagger look a tit when he has loads of star quality

on his own swagger could become a multi time world champion like edge and hhh,sting and that old bastard ric flair but while he has cole stuck to his ass making him look shit he wont go anywhere but i hoping the rumour is true and swagger turns to a face it would be cool

Although I find the Diva's division extremely uninteresting I also find it very disrespectful to the Divas who work hard when Cole runs his mouth and belittles them. I know it's adding to his heel character but shit, couldn't he have waited until after the match?
But you know what they say, Kharma is a bitch. ;)

Everyone needs to stop saying that Cole will interrupt a match with Karma. If enough people say it, it will get back to Vince and then they'll never green-light Cole interrupting her match to get squashed.

Besides, it's not gonna happen. It would muddy the waters of her debut. She's probably going to come out and squash Kelly Kelly, and Cole will probably love every second of it. I think that would help put Karma over to get the seal of approval from Cole. The pay off comes when Cole crosses Karma and she rips his head off his shoulders.

But as for the interrupting: I hate it. It's obviously doing its job of getting heat on Cole, but I hate how disrespectful it is to the Divas. There hasn't been a good divas match in a long time. Part of that blame falls on creative, and yes, some does fall on the talent. But having Cole interrupt them every match by talking over it doesn't even give them a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back