Michael Cole interrupts diva's match... Again.

LFC till i die

Mrs Drizzy <3
The title to this thread says it all... Michael Cole interrupts a diva's match again. As a woman myself and even tho i have lost all interest in the diva's division i find it disgraceful what Cole-saw is doing. Yea maybe he's doing it to get heat but the diva's wok their eff-in buts off and to have Cole insult them by interrupting their matches time and time again It has to stop.

Nearly everyone (at least on the boards) are over Cole and his gimmick. Interrupting matches, talking about himself during matches, and being awful as a play by play isn't fun to watch anymore. It wasn't really fun to be begin with but it's way past it's prime.
I find putting RAW on mute helps, especially when I know he's gonna do a promo.

I hate what the diva's division has become. I've been hoping they would improve it because it has potential but that will never happen with Cole interrupting every match (and hiring models instead of wrestlers).

Yeah, i lost interest in Cole and the whole angle before Wrestlemania. It's really become annoying and tedious at this point. Can't wait until it's over and he becomes a commentator again.

Why they think we're interested in non wrestlers and (no disrespect) old people wrestling ie Cole v Lawler, at mania 25 Steamboat, Pipper and Snooka v Jericho, Bret hart v Vinny Mac at mania 26 would interest us is beyond me. I actually prepare myself for the shite that i'm about to watch. Yeah the fued may be over with the crowd but they carnt work a match and i'd rather watch paint dry. Im sick of Cole, iv had enough of him and i too cant wait till ie goes back to being a full time comontator

would be a great way to debut Karma, have cole mouth off to the divas and her come down and lay him out... While it might get cole over it is making the divas look bad..

I have utter respect for the divas however the truth is that Michael Cole> then the Divas. It is a sad truth. People would much rather see Michael Cole interrupt a divas match then have an actual divas match. Yes it may not be right however it makes the most sense. If it were any male figure in the company they automatically hate Michael Cole and could go onto attacking Cole, unlike Eve. Is it unfair yes but does it help the rating overall yes.

I would love for some of the face divas (especially Beth Phoenix and Natalya) to take a sledgehammer to "The Cole-Mine", go after Sir Michael and give him a butt-whooping he will never EEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRR forget.

I never had a problem with Michael Cole as an announcer until they started making him a heel. I thought he got a raw deal when fans started booing him because he had the unforunate task of replacing the irreplacable Jim Ross. Then they tried to roll with it by having Cole go heel.

Congratulations. Michael Cole has now officially supplanted David Crockett as the most annoying announcer in wrestling history.

I'm glad that more and more people are finally starting to see it. This has to end. Enough is enough already. What purpose does him interrupting the diva matches serve? It just makes him look like a sexist asshole, on top of already being an annoying asshole. He buries talent, distracts from the action in the ring and he's not helping the product of the WWE, he's making it worse. This needs to end at Extreme Rules and if it doesn't, I'm done with WWE. They've spent too much time and energy building this guy and I need it over. I need closure with this angle.

I also think it's disrespectful to the wrestlers in there. The division might be, well terrible, but they deserve better than that. Is there a point maybe? Maybe Cole will continue doing this after ER, but will do so during Kharma's debut and get squashed by her?

I've been saying this since the first time he did so. How in the hell are they ever going to bring any respect back to the womens division if they keep this up? To the person who said stop hiring models, I have a question for you. What was Trish before she was in WWE? Yeah, thats what I thought. Now that Finley is gone, you're not going to see them doing the same physical matches they did in the past. Maybe Natty and Beth can help out, but it won't be the same. Cole does need to STFU though while they are in the ring. I may be one of a few, but I enjoy the Women's division still. I like Kelly, and Michelle, and a few others.

Michael Cole interrupted the match... yeah, so?

Layla lost... yeah, so?

The match lasted less than two minutes... yeah, so?

Eve won a match and wasnt drafted, which means she can still use the rematch clause on the Divas title... yeah, so?

Eve was going to lose the rematch clause for switching brands, even when the Divas title is supposed to be unified... yeah, so?

The Divas cant give us a credible women division, the WWE does not want to make a credible women division, the people dont care about a credible women division... then, IT DOESNT MATTER if its treated with respect or not...

sorry rock by using your catchphrase to explain myself...

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but people love it when Cole does that. You should actually be happy, Cole makes the match much more interesting!

This whole Cole thing has ran it's course long ago. They built up the charecter for over a year. Letting him bad mouth everyone but what the Miz and Swagger. We were sapost to get the pay off at Mania when Lawler was finally going to shut his mouth. Then what do they do have it where Cole wins by a DQ to Lawler after the match is over. So yes we get to see King kick Michaels butt but have to Listen to Cole again.

Just shows how much the writers do not know what they are doing and how much Vince has lost his mind. Going off of what I read on here (WZ), Vince just about 2 years ago hated Cole could not stand the guy. Now they are giving him more air time then wrestlers that actually put their bodies on the line. I am not a Swagger fan at all but with what they are doing with putting him with Cole makes him look even worse.

Cole is making the product unwatchable. It's not just that we have to put up with him on Mondays but also fridays. Which makes it so much worse he is on both nights and have to hear him most of the show.

I will say that I miss the Divas matches from 8 years ago. But WWE is not even giving them a shot now. They give them 2 mintues to go out there. Where 8 years ago they would of been givin 15 mins to put on a great match. The woman have potential but without the backing of the high ups in WWE and having Cole just talking down to them all the time they will never beable to take the moment and run with it. Which now Cole isn't just talking over matches but storylines. Had a blow up that was going on between LayCool for the last month and some people might of been waiting for and when it was starting to happen we still had Cole running his mouth off taking away from the break up.

One more note, anyone else find it really stupid that Cole always runs his mouth puts down all these wrestlers yet when JR and King and getting jumpped no one comes out to help? Just another point that they are givng the Cole charecter too much leeway.

The diva division is definitely not as good as it was. When Trish, Lita, Victoria and other divas that could wrestle were around. The matches are not great by a long shot but at least they are kept pretty short. Even still I do find it disrespectful to have Cole interrupt their matches. Most of the divas at least try to put on a descent match.

I don't get why he has to interrupt the divas the only get one match on Raw. The division will never be taken serious if they keep doing things like this. They could just as easily have a match with guys like Ryder and Primo for Cole to shit on. The whole Cole heel persona has run it's course with me. It's just gotten over the top he doesn't need to do stuff like that. He already has major heat with the fans. Stuff like this is more annoying than anything in my opinion.

You know what I do when Cole makes a move to the spotlight?
I change the channel.
I used to think I was going to miss something important if I did that. (Not just with Cole, but other workers I don't enjoy performing.)
It's worked wonders for me, and it might help you out.
Good luck.

I really liked Cole, but he's become annoying lately. He talks way too goddamn much. Cole is in character for two hours a night, and because of that, it's gotten extremely stale, extremely quick.

That being said, I don't mind that he's interrupting Diva matches. They're so hardcore irrelevant, they might as well be used to further a feud at least some people are interested in. I have zero interest in the Laycool feud, and I had even less interest in the match between Layla and Eve. None of them are good on the mic or in the ring, and it's hard for me to defend them when Cole interrupts their match.

Michael Cole may now be interrupting Diva's matches, but once Kharma comes to the ring, he'll hide in his Colemine until she walks backstage.

Seriously though, he's doing it to be a douche, plain and simple. He only cares about himself and what hye does, the Diva's match is in the way of his basking in his own glory, or lack thereof.

God, I can't wait to see Kong in WWE. The promo they had of her was awesome.

Just like pretty much everyone else, I'm pretty fucking sick of Cole's shtick by now. He's the most irritating person in the WWE. Having said that, the interruption of Diva's matches is the one thing Cole does that I find extremely entertaining. The Divas are absolutely terrible and to hear them being ridiculed on national television is easily the most exciting thing that has happened in that division in years. I love it when he does this and I wish he would do it for every single Divas match.

But also, isn't it clear that he is setting up for Kharma's debut? Seriously it's practically writing itself. After Extreme Rules, Cole will continue to interrupt the matches and eventually introduce Kong who will likely come out and massacre Eve.

I'm sorry if you're offended by what he does, but if the Divas weren't completely fucking useless, maybe they wouldn't be going this route.

he should just be Jack Swaggers manager from now on, let him be a heel, let him call Swaggers matches, but his persona can overshadow matches....this coming from someone who LIKES his work and I think hes hilarious

The sad truth is that Cole interrupting the divas matches is more entertaining than the divas matches themselves, unfortunately. It will keep happening because it gives him some heel heat for disrespecting a match, and it ends a boring match faster that most of the fans didn't care about anyhow. I think it could keep on being used to further annoy fans until Kharma debuts. Let's see what happens if Cole interrupts HER!

Michael Cole should just shut up. They should give the airtime to the wrestles instead. It's pathetic that WWE has come to this... talking about nothing... but crap and more crap. It's fine to visit the circus every once in a while, but to watch that clown week in, week out, just make me sick.

I'm sorry if you're offended by what he does, but if the Divas weren't completely fucking useless, maybe they wouldn't be going this route.

Thats the issue though, some of the divas are actually very good and a damn site better than some of the divas who get alot of tv time

mcCool
phoenix
natayla
gail kim
tamina

then when you add kHARMa into it, its actually a very strong set up considering they wont get even 1/4 of the time of the male division id actually say the talent is quite impressive.

But i agree with you cole doing this would be a great way for her to debut, but i actually think she will unfortunately end up saving him from getting his head smashed in by the diva division, you have 4 or 5 of them confronting cole in the corner of the ring after interrupting a diva match and have her come down and destroy them all. saving cole would actually give a huge rub to her, as long as she straight away after that turns towards him and have cole planted with the kharma bomb(that wont happen though)

He did it to get heat but the whole time he was walking backwards up the ramp, i was looking at the entrance waiting for awesome kong.... or kharma to come from behind and beat the crap out of him. It would have been great and made sense, they showed the full vignette of her and then showed a divas match so i thought she would make her debut by beating cole to a pulp for interrupting the divas matches. I guess i was wrong.

The Divas aren't what they were until 2007. It was entertaining when they had Lita, Trish, Victoria, Molly, ya know, women who could wrestle. However, at least most of the divas at least try to put on a great match every week. It makes me sick when Cole interrupts a divas match. He's easily the most annoying person in the WWE right now. He's not catching heel heat. People legitimately hate this man to the Corre:)/). The divas division will never be taken seriously if Cole-sore keeps doing this. Seeing his face and hearing his voice really makes me want to change the channel. He's off-topic, inconsistent, and talks of himself 90% of the show. The only saving grace is that Kong(or Kharma if you prefer) is gonna kick his ass. This program needs to end at Extreme Rules. Cole has had his 15 minutes. It's over. Quit wasting our time with his crap.

The sad truth is that Cole interrupting the divas matches is more entertaining than the divas matches themselves, unfortunately. It will keep happening because it gives him some heel heat for disrespecting a match, and it ends a boring match faster that most of the fans didn't care about anyhow. I think it could keep on being used to further annoy fans until Kharma debuts. Let's see what happens if Cole interrupts HER!

This. As much as I respect the Divas for at least trying to put on a good match, the fact is that Cole interupting their matches is the most interesting thing I've seen related to the Divas division in years. Not since the Trish Stratus/Mickie James feud in 2006 has anything ever come close to holding my interest in regards to the Divas division. Yes, I find Cole as annoying as the next person but I honestly don't mind him interupting the Divas matches. He probably does it to them because he's so confident they won't do anything about it (as opposed to if he interupted a match with a John Cena or John Morrison; he'll probably badmouth them on commentary but he'll never get on the mic and interupt them... I think).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back